Congressman Traficant -- One Minute Speeches   CALLING FOR A FULL INVESTIGATION INTO THE DEATH OF CARL GHIGLIOTTI    http://www.house.gov/traficant/2000speecharchive/0509.htm

 Mr. Speaker, Carl Ghigliotti, the 42-year-old scientist who investigated the Waco massacre, whose body has been missing for 2 weeks, was found dead. Ghigliotti is the man who flat out said, `The FBI is lying about Waco.    The FBI did fire automatic weapons into the burning building.'

 Something is wrong here, Mr. Speaker. Records now show the FBI lodged an alleged or false child abuse charge against the Davidians. The FBI denied, then admitted, using tear gas. The FBI confiscated, then supposedly lost, vital autopsy evidence that would prove what happened in Waco.

 Beam me up. We have developed a stone cold police state in America, believe me, from Waco, Ruby Ridge, to Miami, Florida. Every American knows it, no one is doing anything about it. There must be a full investigation into the death of Carl Ghigliotti.

 I yield back the need to pass some oversight on this Justice Department  and pass my bill, H.R. 4105.