Leesburg, VA.  20178

www.larouchecampaign.org

For more information:
Call Michael Maddi
phone: 1-800-929-7566
or  fax: 1-703-771-1229
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

NEXT WEBCAST:

Lyndon LaRouche will address the founding conference of the “National Commission against the New Violence” in New York City this Saturday, May 20. His speech will be available live from our website beginning at 2:30 PM (EDT). A “National Commission Against the New Violence” was called for by Democratic Presidential candidate Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr. just hours after the Amadou Diallo verdict in New York City.  Its purpose would be to combat the accelerating social disintegration of the United States, seen in the increasingly brutal, senseless acts of violence committed by armed and unarmed children, armed policemen, and execution-happy government officials.

SANTO DOMINGO WEBCAST:

The speech of Lyndon LaRouche before a conference in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, titled “The international financial crisis and the need for a New Bretton Woods,'' on Wednesday, May 3, is now available on the website. The conference was jointly sponsored by the Dominican Republic's University Institute for Exact Sciences (INCE), and by {Executive Intelligence Review} magazine. LaRouche’s speech has been broadcast four times, in full, on national television in the Dominican Republic.
Both the English (available tomorrow) and the Spanish translation (available now) can be found on the following page: http://www.larouchecampaign.com/pages/webcastcontrol050300.html

Paid for by LaRouche’s Committee for a New Bretton Woods

This message is sent to you as someone who has requested, either through personal contact with a representative of Lyndon LaRouche’s Presidential campaign or who requested though e-mail on our website, to receive information by e-mail about the campaign. It was composed using special e-mail software. If you wish to be removed from our future mailings, please reply with “Remove” in the subject line and this software will automatically block you from any future mailings. Due to the high volume of e-mail we receive, following the above directions is the only way to insure prompt removal.