... far and wide!
If the webpage didn't work, try:
http://www.southeasternlegal.org/disbar.htm
--
Bard

BUCHANAN-Reform
http://gopatgo2000.com/default.htm

We are a Nation of the Rule of Law;
however, I, for one, will not be Ruled by the Lawless.

To All Elected Officials:
  "Stop stealing my earnings
   that you use to give to
   those whom you know will
   vote for you."

There's not a dime bit of difference between a DemoRat and a RepubRat,
they're simply two wings of the same bird of prey which pecks at your
earnings while insidiously devouring your Freedom.
Title: Southeastern Legal Foundation -- Disbar Clinton Petition
Click the [SEND MY PETITION AND / OR CONTRIBUTION] button to try again.">
CITIZEN'S MOTION TO
DISBAR BILL CLINTON

Online Petition
TO: James Neal, Executive Director
Arkansas Supreme Court Committee on Professional Conduct
RE: Outrageous Professional Conduct of Bill Clinton,
Arkansas State Bar Membership #73019

Dear Mr. Neal:

      I want you to know that I am deeply concerned about the failure of President Bill Clinton, who is an active member of the Arkansas State Bar, to live up to the letter and intent of the U.S. Constitution and the laws of our nation.

      In light of the Independent Counsel’s Report and the contempt of court ruling by Judge Susan Webber Wright, I urge your committee to investigate the outrageous conduct of lawyer Bill Clinton. Lying under oath in a court of law and encouraging others to do the same are serious allegations which undermine the public trust in our system of laws and in the legal profession.

      Please make every effort to quickly and fully examine the charges in the Southeastern Legal Foundation complaint and begin the procedures needed to remove Bill Clinton from the rolls of the Arkansas State Bar.

Sincerely,

Prefix First Middle Last Suffix

(Apt, Suite, Etc.)
Street Address

Select a State Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
City State Zip

Email Address

Verify Email Address (enter address again)

Keep me informed about Southeastern Legal through email. Yes No

Phone Number

Important Note: Your CITIZEN’S MOTION TO DISBAR BILL CLINTON Online Petition will not be valid unless all bold sections are filled in.

I have signed my CITIZEN’S MOTION TO DISBAR BILL CLINTON Online Petition

Send My PETITION
No Payment Method Required...
Click the "Send My Petition and/or Contribution" button below...

Send My DONATION & PETITION
Choose a Payment Method...
Click the "Send My Petition and/or Contribution" button below...

CONTRIBUTION AMOUNT
$30 $50 $75 $100
$250 $500 $1000 $1500
Other $

PAYMENT METHOD
Online using my CREDIT CARD
(Enter your Credit Card information below. A personalized receipt will appear after pressing the [SEND MY CONTRIBUTION / PETITION] button)

Credit Card Number (no spaces or dashes)
/ Expiration Date (ex. 09/03)
American Express MasterCard Visa Protected by Verisign

Mail-in form using a PERSONAL CHECK
(A personalized mail-in form will appear after pressing
the [SEND MY DONATION / PETITION] button)

Processing your petition/contribution may take
up to 3 MINUTES.
Please be patient.

PLEASE NOTE: For your protection, only your first initial and last name, along with your state will appear on the petition. All other information will be kept confidential by our office and will not be forwarded to the Arkansas Supreme Court Committee on Professional Conduct. We will forward printed copies of the petition to the Arkansas courts in the coming weeks.

Optional Survey Information
(enter before clicking the "Send My Petition and/or Contribution" button)

What age range do you fall into?
18 - 24      25 - 34
35 - 44      45 - 54
55 - 65      65 and Over

Do you have any comments about the work we're doing at SLF?

Note: Our form accepts comments up to 250 characters long. Longer comments can be sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Verisign Secure Site -- Click Here to Verify Online Response Sysem