-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Saturday, 27 May 2000 19:47
Subject: IUFO: *Are Chemtrails Delivered By Airlines?

->  IUFO  Mailing List

http://www.cosmiverse.com/paranormal052501.html
*Are chemtrails delivered by airlines?
May 24, 2000 08:32 CDT

The increased visibility of the chemtrail issue on the Internet has drawn
evidence of their airlines' involvement.

Readers of the Cosmiverse and other websites will recall that the chemtrail
issue erupted last year, when observers in Texas, Nebraska, and numerous
other locations since have reported these odd, cloud-like formations at low
altitudes in the sky. After observing them, witnesses report symptoms of flu
and respiratory illness, and the presence of chemical odors. The mysterious
"chemtrails" are not believed to be "contrails," which are vaporized exhaust
from jet engines. To date, letters of inquiry to congress, the White House,
and other federal agencies asking for explanations of the activity have
largely gone unanswered, although one congressman in Utah has said he'd ask
for hearings on the issue.

Now come Internet postings from the two airline personnel, who in the last
week have reported their suspicions that their employers may be responsible
for delivering some kind of chemical into the atmosphere.

The first report was sent to C.E. Carnicom's chemtrail center site at
www.carnicom.com on May 19. It was posted from a major airline mechanic who
said he was called out to assist another airline that had a malfunction in
its waste disposal system. "When I got into the bay, I realized that
something was not right. There were more tanks, pumps and pipes than should
have been there," he said. "I quickly realized the extra piping and tanks
were not connected to the waste disposal system." He checked the schematic
for the aircraft model, he said, "and to my amazement the manuals did not
show any of the extra equipment I had seen with my own eyes."

The following week, said the mechanic, he checked one of his own airline's
aircraft and found a similar system, controlled by "a standard looking
avionics box with no markings of any kind." He traced the piping that led to
"a network of small pipes that ended in the trailing edges of the wings and
horizontal stabilizers," disguised as static discharge wires. Soon after his
exploration into the tank system, the mechanic said he was disciplined for
no
apparent reason and placed on suspension. He received an anonymous phone
call
that warned him, "now you know what happens to mechanics who poke around
things they shouldn't." His search on the Internet for answers to the puzzle
led him to the Carnicom website; the next morning a message on his locker
warned him that "curiosity killed the cat. Don't be looking at Internet
sites
that are no concern of yours."

"For reasons you will understand, I cannot divulge my identity," said the
mechanic. "I don't know what they are spraying, but I can tell you how they
are doing it," he said.

Then came the second report to Carnicom website, from a writer who referred
to him or herself as an airline manager, on May 22. The manager's comments
require no elaboration:

"I read the email you received from the anonymous mechanic and felt
compelled
to respond to it. I, too, work for an airline, though I work in upper
management levels. I will not say which airline, what city I am located, nor
what office I work for, for obvious reasons. I wish I could document
everything I am about to relate to you, but to do so is next to impossible
and would result in possible physical harm to me," said the manager.

"The email from the anonymous mechanic rings true. Airline companies in
America have been participating in something called Project Cloverleaf for a
few years now. The earliest date anyone remembers being briefed on it is
1998. I was briefed on it in 1999. The few airline employees who were
briefed
on Project Cloverleaf were all made to undergo background checks, and before
we were briefed on it we were made to sign non-disclosure agreements, which
basically state that if we tell anyone what we know we could be imprisoned,'
said the manager.

"About 20 employees in our office were briefed along with me by two
officials
from some government agency. They didn't tell us which one. They told us
that
the government was going to pay our airline, along with others, to release
special chemicals from commercial aircraft. When asked what the chemicals
were and why we were going to spray them, they told us that information was
given on a need-to-know basis and we weren't cleared for it."

"They then went on to state that the chemicals were harmless, but the
program
was of such importance that it needed to be done at all costs. When we asked
them why didn't they just rig military aircraft to spray these chemicals,
they stated that there weren't enough military aircraft available to release
chemicals on such a large basis as needs to be done. That's why Project
Cloverleaf was initiated, to allow commercial airlines to assist in
releasing
these chemicals into the atmosphere. Then someone asked why all the secrecy
was needed. The government reps then stated that if the general public knew
that the aircraft they were flying on were releasing chemicals into the air,
environmentalist groups would raise hell and demand the spraying stop," said
the manager.

For the manager, the surfacing of the issue on the Web appears to have been
relief. "Mr. Carnicom," the airline official said, "I am no fool. I know
there's something going on. And frankly, I am scared. I feel a high level of
guilt that I have been aware of this kind of operation but unable to tell
anyone. It's been eating away at me, knowing that the company I work for may
be poisoning the American people. I hope this letter will open some eyes to
what's happening."

Whether the chemtrails represent a massive government effort to immunize the
population against a harmful substance; an experiment of damaging nature; or
some other activity is still not known.

Staff Writer Sally Suddock

Check Out The  "NEW"  Look For WOTS!
Sponsorship being taken for the newsletter, for only the cost of a book!
Write for details!
~~~~~Louise A. Lowry~~~~~
"World Of The Strange Weekly Newsletter"
Main Web Site: http://www.worldofthestrange.com
WOTS Sign-Up List: http://www.tje.net/services/maillists/wots.htm
Message Board: http://www.insidetheweb.com/messageboard/mbs.cgi/mb78028
Chat Room: http://beseen2.looksmart.com/chat/rooms/n/10083/
Para-Discussion List: http://www.tje.net/services/maillists/para-discuss.htm

All Articles and Comments Are Welcomed!
E-mail address [EMAIL PROTECTED]  or  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Tis Strange-but true; For truth is always strange; Stranger than fiction!"

-> To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL