[EMAIL PROTECTED],Internet writes:

>That ET-skeptical

>conspiracy buffs feel they have the right to call others "kooks" "nuts"

>"whiners" on Internet lists because they espouse the ET hypothesis.

Which of us said those things? Not me.

> Evidence from metallic parts left by a UFO, whose crystalline structure
has been shown to be different from any substance on Earth.

Let's see some. Let's also see some proof it's different from any
substance known on earth. Let's also see an explanation of why being
different from any substance on earth makes it ET and not simply a newly
invented substance.

>It has been amazing to watch that not one of the ET-skeptical comments on
this thread has asked: what about the conspiracy to cover-up UFOs. AND
THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A CONSPIRACY LIST!!!!!

OK, let's talk about it. I feel the most likely explanation is that there
is no such thing as a " conspiracy to cover-up UFOs." I think that what
appears to be a "conspiracy to cover-up UFOs" is actually a disinformation
campaign aimed at convincing people that UFOs are of ET origin, by
employing reverse psychology.

Why this is not the most likely explanation?

>Speaking of evidence, there is also LEGAL EVIDENCE.  Citizen's Against
UFO Secrecy is pursuing a very suggestive legal case in US Federal court
re: UFOs. They have won some legal victories.

Indeed. But they have not proved that UFOs are of ET origin.  Besides, as
someone who was once personally framed for something I didn't do, and who
squirmed out of it by pleading guilty to something else I didn't do
either, I don't have a whole lot of faith in the legal system. Citing it
as a source doesn't carry a whole lot of weight with me. Court is a
business. It's all about money. If you don't believe me, go get busted
and find out for yourself.

Bottom line: Where's the ET? I want to meet him. I want to buy the guy a
drink and see if I can hire on to his crew. I want off this rock. I'm
perfectly willing to  swab decks  if it means they'll take me along. I
could cook Earth food for them. I'm a pretty good cook, even if I do say
so myself. Better still, I could entertain them with my vast repertoire of
Earth stories. All they gotta do is feed me and give me a place to sack
out when I'm tired.  If they're willing to throw in some beads, I'll sell
'em Manhattan. I like beads.  But I gotta talk to one of these guys first,
preferably an officer, or I'll never get hired. Where is he? Take me to
him.

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL