XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX MONDAY JUNE 05 2000 14:19:07 ET XXXXX

TINA BROWN, DISNEY BOOK PROJECT EXPOSES DIRT ON CLINTON CRITICS;
AUTHOR OUTS 'GAY' STARR STAFFERS, REPORTERS

**Exclusive**

Wait until Mickey Mouse hears about this!

The DRUDGE REPORT has obtained a working manuscript of a book
commissioned by DISNEY's TALK/MIRAMAX imprint -- a book that digs
deep into the private sex lives and business dealings of major
and minor Clinton critics!

Author John Connolly [NY MAG, PREMIERE] has been working
feverishly behind the scenes on his slash and trash
investigation.

"There are no less than six gays involved in the [Lewinsky] case.
Two of the 'elves', and three of Starr's young male protege's
were gay..." Connolly writes.

Connolly plans to name some names. Using the term "fag hag" to
describe Lewinsky player Lucianne Goldberg, Connolly told the
DRUDGE REPORT that he has an "iron clad contract" with
TALK/MIRAMAX.

"Very little has been written on the personal lives of the people
who were behind the Lewinsky case," writes Connolly, in a working
introduction to THE INSANE CLOWN POSSE.

Connolly has been spending the cash advanced to him by TALK to
explore the personal backgrounds of Clinton scandal insiders.

Best-selling author and syndicated columnist Ann Coulter, who
comes under the Connolly microscope, said on Monday that she was
"harassed" after Connolly brought in a private investigator to
dig into her background.

"The guy began a program of harassment by calling me at home 6
times a day until I changed my number, sending me flowers, and
hiring a private investigator to look into my personal life. I
have a copy of the letter his P.I. sent to an ex-boyfriend of
mine, stating that he was hired by John Connolly to look into
me."

Connolly confirmed that he hired an investigator:

"When Coulter abruptly stopped taking my calls for whatever
reason, my P.I. said he knew someone who was a friend of Bob
Guccione Jr., who Coulter had dated."

TALK/MIRAMAX book editor John Burnham noted on Monday that
Connolly is under contract to write CLOWN POSSE, but cautioned
that "no decision have been made" about the book's eventual
content.

"Everything is up for review," said Burnham.

"I will not be bullied around," warns Connolly, "by threats or
lawsuits or anything else."

Hide your cigarettes under the bed, Snow White.

A scorched earth alert has been issued.

Developing...

             Kadosh, Kadosh, Kadosh, YHVH, TZEVAOT

  FROM THE DESK OF:                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      *Mike Spitzer*     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                         ~~~~~~~~          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

       Shalom, A Salaam Aleikum, and to all, A Good Day.

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL