Note: forwarded message attached.

Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
http://photos.yahoo.com

[ You are subscribed as [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]

"He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he
realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped
that there wasn't an afterlife. "

"The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't."

"Time, we know, is relative. You can travel light years through the
stars and back, and if you do it at the speed of light then, when
you return, you may have aged mere seconds while your twin brother
or sister will have aged twenty, thirty, forty or however many years
it is, depending on how far you traveled.  This will come to you as
a profound shock, particularly if you didn't know you had a twin
brother or sister."

"[His] study was a total mess, like the results of an explosion in a
public library."

"There is a theory which states that if anyone discovers exactly
what the Universe if for and why it is here, it will instantly
disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and
inexplicable.  There is another which states that this has already
happened."

"A common mistake people make when trying to design something
fools."

"For a moment, nothing happened.  Then, after a second or so,
nothing continued to happen."

from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their
apparent disinclination to do so."

"I don't believe it. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it."

"If human beings don't keep exercising their lips, he thought, their
mouths probably seize up. After a few months' consideration and
observation he abandoned this theory in favor of a new one. If they
don't keep on exercising their lips, he thought, their brains start
working."

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

"You live and learn. At any rate, you live."

Received from Leon Taylor.

-=+=-

Remember when the funniest jokes were the clean ones?  They still are!

The Good, Clean Funnies List: Good, clean funnies five times a week,
FOR FREE!

For subscription and other information, go to our web page at
http://www.gcfl.net, or send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

A cheerful heart is good medicine... (Prov 17:22a)

Today's GCFL is online at http://www.gcfl.net/archive/20000607.html

--
To be removed from this list, go to
http://www.gcfl.net/cgi-bin/gcflweb.cgi?remove or send e-mail to