Since we are speculating we might try to address some of these issues.  What if the
so-called abductions of today, since I'm sure most would agree that abductions (as
opposed to interaction and weird events not involving actual abduction-and possibly
experimentation) are a relatively new phenomenon, are merely a mental scenario and do
not take place at all.  Much as the "glamour" that has been suggested as a power these
beings possess is a mental manipulation, could they not also instill mental frameworks
of another kind that could be interpreted this way?  Let us not forget that
psychologists have put alien visitation and abduction in the same class with the
so-called "hag phenomenon" and the supposed action of witches in days of yore, where a
person would awaken to a feeling of presences in the room with them, and sometimes
feel as though a weight of another being was pressing down upon them and they were
helpless and unable to move.  There certainly does seem to be an inordinate interest
in sex and sexuality that's for sure, but could that not aso be a byproduct of mental
tampering, especially if the ental contact is such that it invokes profound physical
symptoms, which may involve orgasm, as well as pleasure (this may be a way they
control the people they interact with, or make them more "relaxed", etc.).  Just some
thoughts.  Of course IF they are physical beings AND they really DO abduct people then
there would have to be some purpose for it.  Would we have genetic similarity?  I
think that we would if we each developed according to similar evolutionary lines, and
it seems they are very much like us in the way they look and behave.  Interbreeding
could be a possibility.  Perhaps they use us for pleasure, whether "toying" with us
for amusement, or satisfying their own prurient interests.

On Thu, 08 June 2000, Ynr Chyldz Wyld wrote:

> From: "tenebroust" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > If there are these creatures as you posit, then why is it that they
> have to have an agenda?  It may be that there interaction with us is
> >coincidental, or accidental, or that the times that they actually DO
> things to us or with us it is the action of BAD members of that race
> >who are trying to get ahead in the world, much like humans exploit
> other humans.  It could be cultural, or ritual as well.  Maybe we are
> >the subject of mythology in their culture, and they are merely trying
> to study us?
>
> That doesn't explain why for at least decades -- and possibly much
> longer -- they've been abducting human beings, and especially their
> inordinate interest in our genitalia and reproductive systems.
>
> One would think that they would have found out whatever they needed to
> long ago -- especially since they DO display seemingly advanced
> technology.
>

> June
>
> <A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A>
> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
> ==========
> CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic
> screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please!  These are
> sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
> misdirections
> and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
> minor
> effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
> CTRL
> gives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers;
> be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and
> nazi's need not apply.

> Archives Available at:
> <A HREF="http://home.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html">Archives of
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>
>
> http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
>  <A HREF="http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/">ctrl</A>
> SIGNOFF CTRL [to:] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Om

"Welcome to the desert of the real."  Morpheus, in The Matrix

"My God it's full of stars!"  Dave Bowman, in 2001: A Space
Odyssey

Why pay when you don't have to? Get AltaVista Free Internet Access now!
http://jump.altavista.com/freeaccess4.go