Geomagnetic Storm and Aurora Watch Update...06/09/00
 by Mitch Battros  (ECTV)

 It is refreshing to see the mainstream media take hold of this incredible
 unfolding that is taking place. I found a terrific web site
 to monitor aurora activity all around the world. It comes from our friends
 at NOAA:  http://sec.noaa.gov/pmap/index.html

 In addition to possible red skies in selective areas, watch for continued
 "extreme weather" in most areas of the world. Also watch for increased
 volcano activity which is most likely directly related to the current
 solar storms.

 As you know, we have been witness to a sharp increase in seismic activity.
 It is my belief the increase in seismic events may not be related to the
 sun. Researchers have been able to show a direct correlation between the
 sun, volcano's and even forest fires, but I have not found conclusive
 evidence that supports a solar-earthquake relation. I am open to the idea.
 It sure would appear there would certainly be one, but I have not found it
 yet. I know, it does appear odd. But let's not lose sight of the fact that
 there is a dramatic current escalation of quakes.

 Seismologist had been very concerned of the low seismic activity over the
 last several months. As a result, there has been a tremendous build up
 along the ring of fire (and fault lines less known). There are many in the
 field who are concerned we may see a series of large quakes continue for
 some time. Watch for more 7.0's and maybe a couple of 8's. For all our
 sake, let's hope it would occur in a no, or low, populated area.

 This may be a good time to do an inventory on your survival or emergency
 gear. Also, we are still not out of range of possible power grid outages.

 Equation:
 Sunspots = Solar Flares = Magnetic Shift = Shifting Ocean and Jet Stream
 Currents = Extreme Weather

 Space Weather News

 Geomagnetic disturbances are finally subsiding after an interplanetary
 shock wave struck Earth's magnetosphere around 930 UT on June 8.  The
 event triggered intense aurora over sparsely-inhabited regions of northern
 Asia and the Pacific. However, by nightfall over North America conditions
 had quieted.  There is still a chance for isolated auroral substorms that
 might be visible tonight (June 8-9) at middle latitudes.

 The next opportunity for viewing aurora borealis may arrive as soon as
 June 10, when another solar wind disturbance is expected to reach Earth.
 For more information and updates please visit http://www.spaceweather.com

 Mitch Battros
 Producer - Earth Changes TV
 http://www.earthchangesTV.com

________
earthradioTV.com - Alternative News Portal for ecology, politics &
consciousness.           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
earthradioTV.com MIRROR SITES:
USA     http://www.earthradioTV.com/
CZECH   http://mujweb.cz/www/ecologynews/
UK      http://members.tripod.co.uk/ecologynews/
Canada http://www.ecologynews.com

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL