So on November 15, 1963 a dark cloud was descended over the White House
but on November 22, 1963, it covered the land.

Jack Ruby in his jail cell repeated over and over Shadrach, Meshenk, and
Abenego - the three tossed into the line of fire.

Chariots of the Gods, or Chariots of Fire and In Ezekial 1, you witness
Ezekials Wheels - a possible craft where the wheels like planes of today
lisft their wheels.   Now one has to use a code method, for instance in
this interpretation Israel is the Promised Land, the land of milk and
honey.

The venture on to Ezekial 38 and 39......and the dark clouds begins to
descend ....Gog is the symbolism of JFK......God will strike the arrow
out of the left hand and the bough out of the right hand of this man,
who symbolzed the President of the United States.

Arlington Cemetary is the Valley of Hamon Gog (Tut Ank Hamon and believe
me, all that glittters in not gold).

So Chariots of Fire - the astronauts when the Challenger blew up in the
heavens referred to Psalm 45.....God set their Chariots on Fire.....the
little Princess of Wales and her Egyptian Lover - Dodi Fayed had
produced the much raved about movie, Chariots of Fire.......

Life is but a dream......in one chapter in Kings a hand descends out of
a dark cloud - symbolizing depending from where you stand, the Black
Hand - ancient Arabic Mafia type association.

So this is a lot of reading, but I think worth it.
Start with Ezekial 1 and read about Ezekials Wheels.....and on November
15 one year, over the White House, it is said UFO's put on quite a
display for those watching form within....it ws On to the Moon - Damn
the Torpedos, but they forgot about the Black Pullets from the East, and
the killer from the land of the North.

A Saba
Bible, King James Version
33 matches.

Ezek.1

[16] The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the
colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance
and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.

[19] And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and
when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were
lifted up.

[20] Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their
spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the
spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

[21] When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and
when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up over
against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

Ezek.3
[13] I heard also the noise of the wings of the living creatures that
touched one another, and the noise of the wheels over against them, and
a noise of a great rushing.
Ezek.10
[2] And he spake unto the man clothed with linen, and said, Go in
between the wheels, even under the cherub, and fill thine hand with
coals of fire from between the cherubims, and scatter them over the
city. And he went in in my sight.
[6] And it came to pass, that when he had commanded the man clothed with
linen, saying, Take fire from between the wheels, from between the
cherubims; then he went in, and stood beside the wheels.
[9] And when I looked, behold the four wheels by the cherubims, one
wheel by one cherub, and another wheel by another cherub: and the
appearance of the wheels was as the colour of a beryl stone.
[12] And their whole body, and their backs, and their hands, and their
wings, and the wheels, were full of eyes round about, even the wheels
that they four had.
[13] As for the wheels, it was cried unto them in my hearing, O wheel.
[16] And when the cherubims went, the wheels went by them: and when the
cherubims lifted up their wings to mount up from the earth, the same
wheels also turned not from beside them.
[19] And the cherubims lifted up their wings, and mounted up from the
earth in my sight: when they went out, the wheels also were beside them,
and every one stood at the door of the east gate of the LORD's house;
and the glory of the God of Israel was over them above.
Ezek.11

[22] Then did the cherubims lift up their wings, and the wheels beside
them; and the glory of the God of Israel was over them above.

Ezekiel
Previous Chapter

Ezek.38
[1] And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

[2] Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief
prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,

[3] And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold I am against thee, O Gog,
the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

[4] And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will
bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them
clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and
shields, all of them handling swords:

[5] Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and
helmet:

[6] Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north
quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

[7] Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company
that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.

[8] After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou
shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is
gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have
been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they
shall dwell safely all of them.

[9] Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud
to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.

[10] Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the
same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil
thought:

[11] And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages;
I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them
dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

[12] To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the
desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are
gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that
dwell in the midst of the land.

[13] Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young
lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast
thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold,
to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?

[14] Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the
Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt
thou not know it?

[15] And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou,
and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great
company, and a mighty army:

[16] And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to
cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee
against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be
sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.

[17] Thus saith the Lord GOD; Art thou he of whom I have spoken in old
time by my servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those
days many years that I would bring thee against them?

[18] And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come
against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, that my fury shall come
up in my face.

[19] For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken,
Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;

[20] So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the
beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth,
and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my
presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places
shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.

[21] And I will call for a sword against him
throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord GOD: every man's sword shall
be against his brother.

[22] And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I
will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that
are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and
brimstone.

[23] Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be
known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the
LORD.
Next Chapter
Bible, King James Version
Ezekiel

Bible, King James Version
Ezekiel
Previous Chapter

Ezek.39

[1] Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus
saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince
of Meshech and Tubal:

[2] And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and
will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee
upon the mountains of Israel

[Tribe of Dan Symbolizes USA - ad this is the Seal of the President
marked for Murder timed to Communist Time Table)

[3] And I will smite thy bow out of thy left hand, and will cause thine
arrows to fall out of thy right hand.

[4] Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy
bands, and the people that is with thee: I will give thee unto the
ravenous birds of every sort, and to the beasts of the field
to be devoured.

[5] Thou shalt fall upon the open field: for I have spoken it, saith the
Lord GOD.

[6] And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell
carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD.

[7] So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel;
and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen
shall know that I am the LORD, the
Holy One in Israel.

[8] Behold, it is come, and it is done, saith the Lord GOD; this is the
day whereof I have spoken.

[9] And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and
shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the
bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears,
and they shall burn them with fire seven years:

[10] So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut down
any out of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fire: and
they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed
them, saith the Lord GOD.

*************Arlington Cemetary symbolism******
[11] And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a
place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the
east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and
there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it
The valley of Hamon-gog.

[12] And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that
they may cleanse the land.

[13] Yea, all the people of the land shall bury them; and it shall be to
them a renown the day that I shall be glorified, saith the Lord GOD.

[14] And they shall sever out men of continual employment, passing
through the land to bury with the passengers those that remain upon the
face of the earth, to cleanse it: after the end of seven months shall
they search.

[15] And the passengers that pass through the land, when any seeth a
man's bone, then shall he set up a sign by it, till the buriers have
buried it in the valley of Hamon-gog.

[16] And also the name of the city shall be Hamonah. Thus shall they
cleanse the land.
[17] And, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord GOD; Speak unto every
feathered fowl, and to every beast of the field, Assemble yourselves,
and come; gather yourselves on every side to my sacrifice that I do
sacrifice for you, even a great sacrifice upon the mountains of Israel,
that ye may eat flesh, and drink blood.

[18] Ye shall eat the flesh of the mighty, and drink the blood of the
princes of the earth, of rams, of lambs, and of goats, of bullocks, all
of them fatlings of Bashan.

[19] And ye shall eat fat till ye be full, and drink blood till ye be
drunken, of my sacrifice which I have sacrificed for you.

[20] Thus ye shall be filled at my table with
horses and chariots, with mighty men, and with all men of war, saith the
Lord GOD.

[21] And I will set my glory among the heathen, and all the heathen
shall see my judgment that I have executed, and my hand that I have laid
upon them.

[22] So the house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD their God from
that day and forward.

[23] And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into
captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me,
therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their
enemies: so fell they all by the sword.

[24] According to their uncleanness and according to their
transgressions have I done unto them, and hid my face from them.

[25] Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the
captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and
will be jealous for my holy name;

[26] After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses
whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their
land, and none made them afraid.
[27] When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them
out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of
many nations;

[28] Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which cause them
to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them
unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.
[29] Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured
out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

SEE THE DARK CLOUDS, THE SYMBOLISM OF OUR PRESIDENT....RUBY'S DOG WAS
NAMED SHEBA......OVER AND OVER HE SAID SHADRACH, MESHENK AND
ABENEGO..........GOG IS PRINCE OF MESHENK.

My Notes:   We are in repeat of the 60 period....be prepared and do not
let these people murder our President again.....again, but by miracle,
but he  was never the same

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy

A. Saba