This is in all probability a coverup. It should take some one other than the
CIA and FBI to determine that this guy was a fraud. The information that Iran
and Syria are behind the bombing is correct and true. The Lybians, or at least
the Lybian government are not to blame as are the Syrians and Iranians.

This is the MIGHTY WURLITZER playing.
What the hell is Drudge doing here?

Joshua2