RE: ET & PsyOps: Disclosure News Programming
Wes - Good questions, as usual. Here are some other perspectives.

  >>That raises some interesting questions:
>>1. If the military has been simulating "aliens" and "UFOs," doesn't that
make Greer (and the "ET" community) complicit (consciously or not) in
this continued disformation scheme?  <<

ANSWER-The more advanced ET researchers, and the community at large are well
aware that the "unexplained" UFO phenomenon appears to be a mix of
phenomena, eg 1) Black ops disinformational psyops craft, US Govt issue;
2) "Virtual", non-craft phenomena created by some intelligent source -
at least human and perhaps higher (Some say a Megaintelligence whose
goal is peripheral cuing of the human race); 3) Actual interplanetary
spacecraft. The UFO literature is a voluminous, living body of
research. Goals of the US Govt black ops: To "Mimic" popular ET images
and exert global mind control.

These opinions are expressed in published sources (See Exopolitics,
exopolitics.com), and in general conversation (See IUFO, UFOupdates
lists). Thus no complicity: WE ARE NOT SILENT NOR DUPED.

  >>2. How do these alleged "top secret" witnesses plan to evade national
security regulations without imprisonment? This sounds totally
unrealistic.  <<

ANSWER-Not outside the US. The French recently released the Cometa report,
culminating a 3 year study of the UFO phenomena, including classified
cases. It was headed up by the French head of its NASA and a high
Airforce official. Inside the US, one of the principal goals of the
movement to declassify this issue has been a special exemption from
secrecvy regulations to allow the individuals to tell their stories.
Organizations have been lobbying Congress in this specific regard.

Last but not least, as I read the news release below, the project claims
that the witnesses and evidence will relate to the issue of
Extraterrestrials AS WELL AS the issue of Military PsyOps.

So, it is all a story that is in movement. Stay tuned. Alfred Webre

=====