In previous talks on the floor, I have had occasion to compare
this crime with a crime that was committed 20 years before. I
have done so because when you talk about what President Clinton
and Vice President Gore have allegedly done in terms of getting
foreign contributions, which are a violation of law, there is
really no precedent that we can go back to and compare with
someone else who was prosecuted.

In this case, the crime that was committed by Kenneth Bacon, and
perhaps more people with him, is a crime exactly like the crime
that was committed 20 years before by Chuck Colson.

Let's go back and see just what Chuck Colson did. This is what he