Sent: Sunday, June 25, 2000 7:55 AM
Subject: [Strait_Truth] Thanks

Dear friends,

This is just a quick message to let you know that I am very pleased with the list and its content so far and hope that it will continue and grow in the same way and direction.

My own contributions aside, I find the list to be, so far, the best list I've been on for content, with polite, interesting and important information of what is happening around the world.

So far we have good postings from America; Brazil; Britain; Israel; New Zealand and others should come too.

Please keep up the good work.

Peace be upon you,

JAH.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]