What a repugnant joke this guy is...  Ben Creme and his Maitreya...
False prophets and false messiah [teacher]  on the scene again.
Joining with and agreeing with the UN and other NWO factions...
Interview and news listings:
Interview with Benjamin Creme
Download the real audio direct:

Listen to this Benjamin Creme cr*p with a grain of salt...
(It's going to need some flavoring)

"... And I saw three unclean spirits like FROGS come out of the MOUTH of the dragon,  and out of the mouth of the beast,  and out of the mouth of the false prophet.   For they are the spirits of devils,  working miracles,  which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world,  to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty..."
Revelation 16:13-14

FROGS are of the reptilian family...  serpents and other such beasts of the field...
(tricky,  sneaky,  hidden,  camoflaged, esoteric... etc., etc., etc.)
They come out of the MOUTH,  which means they SPEAK  (and speak a lot... ribet ribet ribet);
(Benjamin Creme,  for example,  has been popping in and out of the closet for over 20  years about this Maitreya guy with NO production of the goods)...  A lot of talk and no action.

If this Maitreya is so great and wonderful...  doesn't he have a mouth and why can't he speak for himself.  I reiterate,  this is a repugnant joke of this generation.

eagle 1

OASIS

.

Visit the Eagle 1 Observer
"Observing the World Around You"
http://www.crayon.net/read.cgi?[EMAIL PROTECTED]

" I believe that every individual is naturally entitled to do as
he pleases with himself and the fruits of his labor, so far as
it in no way interferes with any other men's rights."  -  Abraham Lincoln

.