Joshua you are the idiot; Agee is in with his own kind now - I have
known loyal CIA Agents - Agee printed names of agents overseas in his
book and this following story shows what a traitor he was.

Last night that ugly traitor,  was on TV in Cuba where he surely is at
home by now.

We know who killed John F. Kennedy and who did what to Bobby - and we
know Meyer Lansky of the Jewish Mafia had a big hand in it = Russian
Jewish Mafia.

All these traitors also had signed conracts - maybe given a masonic
handshake?

So once again, Joshua II - maybe some of the things people have told me
about you, is true.

Isn't this a conspiracy theory list?   Do we have to listen to someone
like you who claimed to be a mechanic?   Do not insult the mechanics....

Some of these so called CIA agents, like Gordon Novel, were never in the
CIA; he once told me that was thing he regretted, that he had indicated
so.

So let me tell you this, you stupid moron - f you want to call names
expect to get called a few back......you see to have a lot of people on
this list who think you are some kind of an idiot.

Russian Jewish Mafia got JFK andyone inside knows it.   So much for
Lanksy who was also Mossad  and hired killer who got wealthy on drugs,
murder, pornography,

Saba

Oh and remember dear Henry Kissinger, typical Mossad Agent spying on CIA
who let a list on a table to be photogrpahed....my old friend was MI6
and wrote the story on that one.......and CIA BOB POPE, of NE printed it
- this former KGB Agent Code Name Bor....

So read what this traitor did.....when the CIA was RUN by Wasps, it was
a loyal organization, and until you have some personal contact with
these people....you should keep your melon size mouth shut.  A Traitor
is a Traitor; and Agee stood on Cuban TV last night - he looked rather
decadent - hope he likes Cuba.

ONCE AGAIN, EX-AGENT PHILIP AGEE ELUDES CIA's GRASP
Los Angeles Times
NATION & WORLD
Tuesday, October 14, 1997

By JAMES RISEN, Times Staff Writer
Espionage: An effort to get secrets for Cuba was foiled, but he got away
before case against him could be made, officials say. He denies charges.

WASHINGTON -- It was an aggressive, even reckless bit of espionage,
allegedly committed by a man too well known for his own good.

CIA officials and other U.S. government sources charged that Philip
Agee, a former CIA officer, author and CIA critic, went undercover as a
spy for Cuba in late 1989 to try to pry secrets out of a female staff
member in the agency's Mexico City station.

U.S. officials alleged that Agee was acting on behalf of Cuba's
intelligence service, which has long staked out Mexico as a central
espionage battleground with the CIA. Agee has denied the charges.

Agee, posing as a member of the CIA's inspector general's staff, tried
to convince the staff member that he needed information about the Mexico
City station as part of a secret investigation, the officials charged.
CIA sources said that Cuban intelligence traditionally has targeted
women staffers in their espionage operations.

The plot failed, U.S. officials said, when the CIA employee reported the
contact and brought two CIA case officers with her to her second meeting
with Agee. But one of the two case officers told Agee that he recognized
him, the officials said, and Agee ended his efforts before enough
evidence could be collected against him to bring formal charges.

The two CIA officers later were disciplined for their failure to notify
their superiors of Agee's alleged action early enough for the FBI to
launch a criminal investigation of whether the former CIA agent had
committed espionage against the United States.

Agee's alleged willingness to act as a field
agent for the Cubans astonished U.S. intelligence officials.

They said they believe that Agee -- who quit the CIA during the Vietnam
War in 1968 and later was known for his willingness to expose undercover
CIA officers and operations through public lectures, magazines and books
-- has been working for Cuban intelligence since the early 1970s.

A high-ranking Cuban defector in 1992 told The Times that Agee had
repeatedly taken money that the Cuban intelligence service had received
from the Soviet KGB intelligence agency.

But CIA officers said that they had never seen Agee work openly as a
field operative for the Cubans until his alleged approach to the female
CIA staff member in Mexico City -- an incident that remains classified.

In written responses to a series of questions from The Times, Agee
denied that he was involved in the Mexico City case. He suggested that
the story of his involvement in Mexico City had been inspired by the CIA
to counter a lawsuit in which he is seeking damages for alleged illegal
actions committed against him by the CIA in the early 1970s.

He stressed that he is not a Cuban agent.

"The story is one more in a long line of false allegations [inspired by
the CIA] going back to the first mention of me in the New York Times of
July 4, 1974," Agee said in a faxed response from his home in Hamburg,
Germany.

"As for Cuba, the CIA has for many years used the word 'agent' to
characterize my relation with the revolution because to them it means
'sold out,' 'controlled,' 'traitorous,' etc. This is not the case, and I
am no 'Cuban agent. . . . '

"As is widely known, for more than 25 years I have been one more
American working in solidarity activities with Cuba and against U.S.
hostility, aggression, blockade, etc. etc. If this makes me a 'Cuban
agent,' then there are certainly a lot of us out there."

Agee was in Cuba in July at the invitation of the Cuban Committee for
Peace and the People's Sovereignty to attend an international student
festival. In an interview with the official Chinese news agency, he
alleged that the CIA had ordered the death of Ernesto "Che" Guevara.

Despite their belief that Agee has been a Cuban agent for years, the CIA
and FBI have long been frustrated by their failure to gather
enough evidence to prosecute him.

Although the State Department revoked his passport in 1979 after Agee
proposed solving the Iranian hostage crisis by exchanging CIA files on
Iran for American hostages, he apparently has traveled in and out of the
United States without difficulty and has made numerous public
appearances in this country.

In college lectures and extensive interviews, he frequently attacks the
CIA as "criminal, immoral and against the interests of all but a very
few Americans."

But most galling to CIA officers is their belief that he is regarded as
a legitimate critic of U.S. intelligence, not as a foreign spy. "The
media treats him like any other former CIA officer with a point of view,
but he is a traitor," complained one former senior CIA officer.

In a speech at CIA headquarters on Sept. 17 during ceremonies marking
the agency's 50th anniversary, former President Bush, who served as CIA
director in the mid-1970s, singled out Agee for his ire.

"Remember Phil Agee, who I consider a traitor to our country?" Bush
asked the crowd. "The guy encouraged the publishing of names of those
serving under cover, sacrificing their lives."

Agee established his reputation as a critic of the CIA with the
publication of his controversial 1975 book, "Inside the Company: a CIA
Diary."

Published in 20 languages, the book exposed CIA actions around the
world. At the same time, he sought to identify CIA undercover officers.
"It was not enough simply to describe what the CIA does," Agee recalled
in a recent television interview. "It was important to neutralize . . .
the effectiveness of everybody doing it. And that's why I was involved
after my first book came out in the exposure of hundreds and hundreds of
CIA people around the world."

His second book, "On the Run," published in 1987, described what he
alleged was a CIA campaign to harass and silence him, especially during
the years in which he was working on his first book.

More recently, he has been engaged in a legal battle with former First
Lady Barbara Bush. Agee filed a libel suit against Mrs. Bush and her
publisher for alleging, inaccurately, in her autobiography that Agee was
responsible for revealing the identity of the CIA's Athens station chief
in his first book, just before the station chief was killed. The former
first lady ultimately agreed to remove the allegation from her book.

But CIA officials said that Agee's alleged actions in Mexico City took
him far beyond the role of anti-CIA propagandist.

The female staff member whom Agee was said to have approached was
apparently a member of the Mexico City station's support staff and was
not trained in espionage work. CIA sources said that they believe Cuban
intelligence operatives steered Agee to her in hopes that she would not
report his overtures.

Yet, she promptly went to a case officer in the station to report the
contact, according to senior U.S. intelligence sources. She agreed to a
second meeting with Agee, and two case officers went along.

One of the two recognized Agee and, according to some sources, told him
that he knew who he was. Agee then quickly slipped away, the sources
said. Later, the female staffer also identified Agee's picture from mug
shots shown to her by CIA officials.

For failing to notify their superiors soon enough about the incident,
the two CIA case officers were not only reprimanded but also briefly
taken off the agency's promotion list. They were not fired because they
had previously been considered among the best case officers in the
Mexico City station.

"If they had notified their station chief and headquarters, we could
have gotten the FBI involved for criminal investigation, but we lost
that opportunity," said one former senior CIA official who was involved
in handling the matter.
"And Agee got away."

Copyright Los Angeles Times
 Back to Infoshop Page