Well that is all fine and grand.  But I PERSONALLY caught Bill Gates's
Microsoft in a
DELIBERATE  I REPEAT  DELIBERATE act of comsumer fraud.
I tried to mitigate the matter prior to legal action but was "brushed off"
until I felt it necessary to SUE Microsoft.

Since that time I initiated legal proceedings Microsoft I have been
THREATENED by Microsoft that I will be SUED
by them as recompense for their time and money spent.

My suggestion to you Mr. Bill-Lover would be that when Microsoft writes an
application that can draw blood from a stone,
you should invest heavily in Microsoft stock!  To sue me for legal
expenses...rofl.... I'm still saving up for a pot to piss in!

What is the consumer fraud I make allegations of?

In the End Users Licence Agreement that ships with MS Flight Simulator 2000
it states in section 6 that if the original
media (ie: the CDrom it came on) is necessary to play/use the software, the
end user (ME) may make a copy of it for
the strict purposes of "archival and back-up".

Well guess what?  MicroSHAFT incorporated a new form of CDrom encryption so
that any copy (burned CDrom)
that you try to use is REJECTED by the game as an "incorrect CDrom",
CONTRARY to my rights granted to me
under the End Users Licence Agreement. If it doesn't work, it's not a TRUE
back-up!

This act of consumer fraud was effectual BEFORE I even left the store I
bought the game at! Before I even removed
the shrink wrapping. In other words this fraud was PREMEDITATED!!!

Last night their lawyer left me a message on my answering machine with an
out of court settlement offer. This offer I am
not at liberty to discuss because part of the offer included a
Non-Disclosure Agreement, and it would be rather imprudent
of me to say anything at this point that might jeopardize my case against
them. I replied to their lawyer that he should fax me
the wording of this non-disclosure agreement as I am reluctant to waive my
right of freedom of speech. So the matter is still
in limbo at present.

To prove that I am suing them and to PROVE that they are wanting me to be
SILENT about the potentially damaging
evidence I have on them I will say this much:

1) The court docket number for the case of Michael C. Smith  v.  Microsoft
Canada Co. is P0090104280
This is in the Province of Alberta, Canada, and in the city of Calgary. This
is a matter of public record
and anyone can verify this info is indeed true.

2) Their lawyer is Colin Feasby [EMAIL PROTECTED] from the lawfirm of Osler,
Hoskin & Harcourt.
You can ask him yourself if I'm suing Microsoft.

3) Our next court date is  9:30 am Sept 1st. Court room 202. 603 6th Ave. SW
Calgary, Alberta T2P 0T3
Your invited to attend me slamming your "boyfriend" Bill Gates.      ;)

The fact of the matter remains that the man and company you love Soooooo
much has been caught in a
CRIMINAL act of fraud, although I preferred to take them on in civil
litigation. It is still a CRIMINAL act!

When they want a non-disclosure agreement I know they're running scared that
this will make it to trial and
besmirch their name.God Forbid!!!! it could even set a PRECEDENT!!!  When
those crooks offer an out of
court settlement to a blue collar high school dropout when they posses
billions of dollars to hire the brightest legal
minds in the land.... you know they're scared and have their backs to the
wall. They know they got caught and they
know they've already lost!

You can always count on Microsoft to do thie right thing.... but only after
they've exhausted every other possibility.

Do you still see Bill Microshaft in the same light?

Mike Smith