From: "Samantha L." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>   Conspiracy afficionados who hide underneath the black cloak of plausible
> deniability have, in my estimation, a 90% chance of being active participants
> in the disinformation agenda surrounding government financed/sponsored
> torture and satanic ritual experimentation.
>
>   The alternative is that they are non-conspiring, though hideous, cowards.

So let's get this straight.

What you are saying is that anyone who accepts anyone's allegations without question,
are the good guys?
And that anyone who says "Do you have anything to substantiate such claims?" are
either the bad guys, or
'cowards'?

And just so that it is clear, it does seem that what you are asking for is that anyone
accused of being a
perpetrator of the alleged abuse be summarily tried and executed, without evidence?

If not, then exactly WHAT are you asking of us?  As Kris pointed out, this email list
is NOT a support group.
If that's what you want, then perhaps you should consider creating your own list for
just that purpose.

This list is for discussing all manner of conspiracy THEORY, but it seems as if you
and your alternative
personalities take umbrage when the rest of us don't summarily accept your theory as
fact.

In the past, anyone postulating a THEORY is expected to provide some sort of
documentation for their
speculation.  Why do you think you should be treated any differently?

June