Subject: Ruly By Secrecy
From: Jim Turner <A HREF="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>
Date: Thu, Sep 21, 2000 1:45 PM

You may be interested to know we are presenting Jim Marrs in Dallas on
October
27. He wrote the book, "Rule By Secrecy," and our headline for the
article is,

"What Secrets Connect The Trilateral Commissions, Nazis, Freemasons, and
the
Ancient Mysteries?"

It promises to be a fascinating evening. Wish you could be here. The
article
is available at: <A HREF="http://www.cheyennes-dream.com/Oct0Mar3.html">http:/
/www.cheyennes-dream.com/Oct0Mar3.html</A>

Over the last 9 years we have presented 54 speakers on all kinds of
subjects.
Those on Conspiracies always draw an intense group of people.

Jim

--
                    Jim Turner, Director
                    The Eclectic Viewpoint
                    972-422-9840 phone / fax   Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    P.O. Box 864021
                    Plano, Texas 75086-4021
                    <A HREF="http://www.cheyennes-dream.com">http://www.cheyen
nes-dream.com</A>