-Caveat Lector-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 15:33:59 EDT
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: undisclosed-recipients:  ;
Subject: Konformist: Homosexual-Recruitment Drive Nearing Goal

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9068/6/_/1406/_/970342522/

Thanks,

Robert Sterling
Editor, The Konformist
http://www.konformist.com

Homosexual-Recruitment Drive Nearing Goal

SAN FRANCISCO -- Spokespersons for the National Gay & Lesbian Recruitment
Task Force announced Monday that more than 288,000 straights have been
converted to homosexuality since Jan. 1, putting the group well on pace to
reach its goal of 350,000 conversions by the end of the year.

"Thanks to the tireless efforts of our missionaries nationwide, in the first
seven months of this year, nearly 300,000 heterosexuals were ensnared in the
Pink Triangle," said NGLRTF co-director Patricia Emmonds. "Clearly, the
activist homosexual lobby is winning."

Emmonds credited much of the recruiting success to the gay lobby's
infiltration of America's public schools, where programs promoting the
homosexual lifestyle are regularly presented to children as young as 5.

"It's crucial that we reach these kids while they're still young," Emmonds
said. "That's when they're most vulnerable to our message of sexual
promiscuity and deviance."

"When I grow up, I want to be gay," said Christopher Linn, 8, a second-grader
at Philadelphia's Lakeside Elementary School, one of thousands of public
schools nationwide that actively promote the homosexual agenda. "I don't want
to have a family or go to church."

"Straight people don't have any fun," said Teddy Nance, 11, after watching
Breeders Are Boring!, an anti-heterosexual filmstrip, in his fifth-grade
class at Crestwood Elementary School in Roanoke, VA. "Gay people get to do
whatever they want."

In addition to school programs that target youths, the NGLRTF launched a $630
million advertising campaign this year in an effort to convert adults to
homosexuality. The campaign, which features TV and radio spots, as well as
print advertising in major national magazines, has helped convince thousands
of people to leave their spouses and families for a life of
self-gratification and irresponsibility.

"The gay lifestyle is for me," said James Miller, an Oklahoma City father of
four who recently moved to Provincetown, MA, to pursue a career in bath-house
management. "When I was a family man, I constantly had to worry about things
like taking the kids to Little League practice, paying for their braces, and
remembering my wife's birthday. But now that I'm gay, I'm finally free to
focus all my energy on having non-stop, mind-blowing anal sex."

Though Emmonds said gays have been tremendously successful in tearing at the
fabric of society and subverting basic decency, she stressed that their work
is far from over.

"For all the progress we've made, America is still overwhelmingly
heterosexual," said Emmonds, who is calling for an additional $2.6 billion in
federal aid to further the gay agenda. "If we are to insidiously penetrate
American society, as we constantly do each other's orifices, we need more
money and resources. Without such help, this country will remain the domain
of decent, moral, God-fearing Christians. And that would be a sin."

Copyright (c) 2000 Onion, Inc., All rights reserved.

If you are interested in a free subscription to The Konformist Newswire,
please visit http://www.eGroups.com/list/konformist/ and sign up. Or, e-mail
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the subject: "I NEED 2 KONFORM!!!"
(Okay, you can use something else, but it's a kool catch phrase.)

Visit the Klub Konformist at Yahoo!: