-Caveat Lector-
Snipped from my in box - I have no idea if this is true - has anyone on this list heard any more?

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date sent: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 05:37:02 -0400
Send reply to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [earlywarning] (HIGH)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] This is an announce list so ** ** all E-Mail
will appear to be from [EMAIL PROTECTED] I am ** **
attempting require a valid list member email address. This may or
** ** may not slow down the bogus messages.
** ** **

*** Sender Infomation ***
Name: Greg
EMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

**** Text of the Early Warning ****

Two Jewish civilians reported burned to death in Palistinian Police
station. Third beaten to death. Forth in Hospital.

Cell phone service in Israel just shut down, Israel is at WAR!

To announce an Early Warning use:

http://dova.shecora.com/earlywarning/new.html
or
http://198.137.245.5/earlywarning/new.html
*** Please Book Mark This URL ***
Tell a friend about the early warning mailing list.

###

Thought for the day:  It is impossible to
distinguish, from a distance, whether the
bureaucrats associated with your project are
simply sitting on their hands, or frantically
trying to cover their asses. If you observe a
bureaucrat closely enough to make the distinction
above, he will react to your observation by
covering his ass. - Anonymous

www.ctrl.org

 Archives of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]