-Caveat Lector-

On Fri, 13 Oct 2000 21:46:43 -0700 Tenorlove <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>-Caveat Lector-
>
>--- Johannes Schmidt III <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> -Caveat Lector-
>>
>> You'll find the best source on this thing, with similar quotes, is a
>> book many of you would have read, a modern conspiracy classic "The
>> Committee of 300" by "John Coleman".
>
>The full title is "Conspirator's Hierarchy: The Story of the Committee
>of 300." I downloaded my copy from
>http://mercury.spaceports.com/~persewen/illum_index.htm
>several months ago. If it's not there, you might be able to find it
>through David Icke's site http://www.davidicke.com

Good old David Icke. I believe there is a new book by the same author come out
recently, I don't recall the name but I think I saw it in a new age magazine ad. His
material meshes with Lyndon LaRouche's research, you should probably (try to) read
Dope, Inc. with this material. The CLub of Rome and the Committee of 300 etc. are all
apparently trying to reduce the world's population to manageable levels. Whether it is
some sort of Anti-Christian pact to let the Communists take over the world, anti-White
plot to populate the world with Japanese or anti-Humanity plot to let the BEMs take
over remains to be seen. But the quote from Prince Phillip, and the thinking behind
it, is quite real.