-Caveat Lector-

WHERE IS THIS "Kurzweil"  GUYS SITE?

I have observed images of supposed "UFO's," - frankly, I think some of these
"saucers,"  could hardly zip across the length of my kitchen, let alone
interdimensionally, or supposedly intergalactically. UFOlogy is a joke!

ET's are a psychological symptom, and today, a secular mysticism in place of
oldtime superstition.

Scientific experiments, for example, indicate that even faint magnetic
fields generated around the brain, produce the same mystic experience that
UFO "abductees" supposedly experience.

Furthermore, the "messages," that "abductees," of UFO's and aliens have is
identical in philosophy to the One Worlder religio-political-economic elite.

The deceptive intrigues and deceptions of various of the ancient and modern
priestcraft, creating "gods," demons, spirits, so on and so forth is well
attested. In addition, I would suggest that people have ever "mysteriously
vanished," in the old world because of the deceptions such cliques and
people claiming to be taken by their "gods" when drugged off their heads to
"other worlds," or under the drugged, hypnotics influence of shamans,
voodooists, conjurors, mesmerists, sorcerers, then claiming such
hallucinations were reality.

Why would the CIA, as has been widely reported, actively spread LSD into the
general community? Has not the CIA, along with other apparatus' of the
Ruling Elite, promoted this "alien" gewgaw all along?

What is the following except the avowed use superstition, secular mysticism,
employed toward political ends? According to USA Today and other newspapers,
Henry Kissinger, in an address to the Bilderbergers meeting at Evian, France
on 21 May 1992, stated:

"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to
restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if
they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or
promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all the
peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this
evil. The one thing that every man fears is the unknown. When presented with
this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the
guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."

"If the Earthlings should not raise their vibratory rate within a set period
of time, severe earth changes and major cataclysms will take place. (Such
disasters will not end the world, but shall serve as cataclysmic crucibles
to burn off the dross of unreceptive humanity. Those who die in such
dreadful purging's will be allowed to reincarnate on higher levels of
development so that their salvation will be more readily accomplished
through higher teachings on a higher vibratory level.)"

"[The occultist] is brought into intelligent communication with the spirits
of the air, and can receive any knowledge which they possess, or any false
impression they choose to impart...the demons seem permitted to do various
wonders at their request." G.H. Pember, Earth's Earliest Ages and Their
Connection with Modern Spiritualism and Theosophy (1876), p. 254

"The symbolic display seen by the abductees is identical to the type of
initiation ritual or astral voyage that is imbedded in the [occult]
traditions of every culture...the structure of abduction stories is
identical to that of occult initiation rituals...the UFO beings of today
belong to the same class of manifestation as the [occult] entities that were
described in centuries past." Dr. Jacques Vallee citing the extensive
research of Bertrand Meheust [Science-Fiction et Soucoupes Volantes (Paris,
1978); Soucoupes Volantes et Folklore (Paris, 1985)], in Confrontations, p.
146, 159-161

"The 'medical examination' to which abductees are said to be subjected,
often accompanied by sadistic sexual manipulation, is reminiscent of the
medieval tales of encounters with demons. It makes no sense in a
sophisticated or technical framework: any intelligent being equipped with
the scientific marvels that UFOs possess would be in a position to achieve
any of these alleged scientific objectives in a shorter time and with fewer
risks." -Dr. Jacques Vallee, Confrontations, p. 13

Is abducting and raping women okay if extra-terrestrials do it? Also, why
all the authoritarian overtones to some of the messages? Do they really have
our best interest in mind or is there evidence of some kind of control
system?

The Aetherius Society, a UFO sect, founded by contactee George KIng..in its
documents, based on information from UFO sources, we are told that "Globe
Master, a ruler of the world, is to come - a stranger who will be more
powerful than all the armies on earth. He will remove all those from the
earth who do not respect his word. In his book "The Day the Gods Came" King
says that this ...Being will come among men dressed in the one piece suit
usually worn by the Intelligences from other Planets...He will openly
approach the Earth leaders; He will make His origin known to them but they
will not believe Him.
However, He will have great powers which by Karmic Law, He will be allowed
to use in order to demonstrate to all men beyond all doubt, the Authority
empowering Him to carry out His great mission on Earth...the power of this
Being will be greater than mankind has ever seen before in any single
humanoid frame.

So vast will it be as to be almost terrible...'They who heed not His words
shall be removed from the Earth.'  Even a casual perusal of UFO and New Age
literature and cults reveals that millions of people are expecting the
coming of some "New Age" Messiah to have an alien connection. Many,
including a number of UFO cults, believe that the Coming World leader will
be a hybrid, half human, half alien Avatar.  In Dr. David Jacobs book "The
Threat", which is based on research with hundreds of abduction victims in
many countries... abductees told him that, The Change will come...very
soon... "that after The Change, there will be only one government: The
insect like aliens will be in complete control. There will be no necessity
to continue national governments. there will be "one system" and one
goal."...

Skye Ambrose, a famous abductee said as a result her encounter with a
strange "grey" type alien with bright sparkling eyes, predicted at a recent
UFO conference in Bellevue, Washington; that "evolution was entering a "peak
cycle" that will create a New Order on the planet. Polarization is occurring
on this planet to separate those who will accept the message and evolve
toward Unity and Oneness and self-realized Godhood and those who will not."

Are you GETTING it yet Mr Hughes? What is going to happen to those who are
not aligned with "Oneness" and the ridiculous superstitious priestcraft of
"Godhood?"

So what are we dealing with? "New Age" aliens with the recurring promise of
a "golden age" or some unimaginable deception to enslave undiscerning
superstitious minds. The evidence seems to point to the latter. There have
been many false "messianic" styled claims, and those foolish enough to
repeat history by following the voices of "entities" are innumerable. We
should be reminded of the likes of Adolf Hitler who heard "voices," who not
long ago promised a New Age to unsuspecting Germans, with the full support
of their priests, who interpreted his "voices," for him.

Whitley Striber, in a recent issue of the monthly MUFON Journal, stated -
"I've come away from this experience convinced of one thing: if there aren't
demons out there, there might as well be, because these guys are
indistinguishable from demons. Indistinguishable. To see them, to look into
their eyes, is to be less - forever......."   Striber seems to swing from
horror to extreme naive trust.. you see this in his books and statements to
the public. His brain is so frizzled by these supposed "encounters,"  that
his critical thinking faculties may be damaged irreparabily.