-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: "Justine Blake" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2000 11:47 AM
Subject: [CTRL] Article by Jewish Professor regarding Jewish hatred for
Christianity

For a start, you would need to DEFINE ...  "CHRISTIANITY" ... ???

> The authors point out that "the adherents of Jewish fundamentalism in
> Israel oppose equality for all citizens, especially non-Jews." The
respected
> Israeli sociologist Baruch Kimmerling, citing evidence from a study
> conducted by other scholars, declared: "The value of the [Jewish]
religion,
> at least in its Orthodox and nationalistic form that prevails in Israel,
> cannot be squared with democratic values. No other variable neither
> nationality, nor attitudes about security, nor social or economic values,
> nor ethnic descent and education so influences the attitudes of [Israeli]
> Jews against democratic values as does religiousity."

Hmmm ... sounds a rather broad brushed statement to make imo?  Many Jewish
people are secular, and subscribe to no  religion.

> What particularly concerns the authors is the total contempt which Jewish
> fundamentalists show toward non-Jews. Rabbi Kook the Elder, the revered
> father of the messianic tendency of Jewish fundamentalism, said, "The
> difference between a Jewish soul and souls of non-Jews all of them in all
> different levels is greater and deeper than the difference between a human
> soul and the souls of cattle."

The Vatican (which has innumerable US sycophantic spittle-lickers), teaches
that IT ALONE is the "true church," and that Salvation of souls cannot be
attained unless it is ONLY through it. This teaching is in fact papal LAW!
All those not "saved," by [un]holy Rome, will burn and writhe in the eternal
flames and agony of "Hell,"  including the infirm, elderly, children, women,
babies, so on and so forth.

This repugnant superstition, makes the notion that some are in possession of
"lesser" souls, seem rather pale in comparison.  Some 49% of the US populace
apparently adhere to the papal religion, how many TENS of MILLIONS would
this be then? Where are the voices raised against such a barbaric religion
in the U.S.? Yet some miniscule group of Rabbi's, which ascribe to some
silly tribal superstition, from a worldwide population perhaps less than
that of a big US city, makes some headline? Rather odd in my opinion?

The Vatican "religion," claims it has over 1 BILLION devotees, many of which
inhabit the highest offices of US government and Intel.  The current US
President was trained by a Vatican institution,  by the Jesuits, via Jesuit
Georgetown University. His "morality," is testimony to his indoctrination in
the Jesuits use of CASUISTRY and equivocation.

> Common to both the Talmud and Halacha, Orthodox religious law, is a
> differentiation between Jews and non-Jews. The late, highly revered Rabbi
> Menachem Mendel Schneerson, the "Lubovitcher Rebbe" who headed the Chabad
> movement and wielded great influence in Israel as well as in the U.S.,
> explained that, "The difference between a Jewish and a non-Jewish person
> stems from the common expression: 'Let us differentiate.' Thus, we do not
> have a case of profound change in which a person is merely on a superior
> level. Rather, we have a case of 'let us differentiate' between totally
> different species. This is what needs to be said about the body: the body
of
> a Jewish person is of a totally different quality from the body of
[members]
> of all nations of the world A non-Jew's entire reality is only vanity. It
is
> written, 'And the strangers shall guard and feed your flocks' (Isaiah
61:5).
> The entire creation [of a non-Jew] exists only for the sake of the Jews"

Once again, why are the crazy rants of a minor cult elevated to such a lofty
status in this "REVIEW," as supposed representation, of apparently - ALL
JEWS?  In comparison, if you care to look at the history of your own
country, and the supposed "Christian" rants of many Catholic prelates,
which, for example, taught the doctrine, and called for the atomic
annihilation of ALL, "godless communists,"   many of the same also supported
Catholic Hitler and the Nazi regime, and exterminated Jews, at the behest of
the pope of Rome who egged his "favourite son of the church" Hitler on,
whilst saying his holy "Hail Mary's," and prayers.

> Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburgh, who wrote a chapter of a book in praise of
> Goldstein and what he did, is another member of this group. An immigrant
> Israel from the U.S., Rabbi Ginsburgh speaks freely of Jews'
genetic-based,
> spiritual superiority over non-Jews. "If you saw two people drowning, a
Jew
> and a non-Jew, the Torah says you save the Jewish life first," Ginsburgh
> states. "If every simple cell in a Jewish body entails divinity, is a part
> of God, then every strand of DNA is part of God. Therefore, something is
> special about Jewish DNA "If a Jew needs a liver, can you take the liver
of
> an innocent non-Jew passing by to save him? The Torah would probably
permit
> that. Jewish life has an infinite value."

Humorous, primitive tribal baloney that I imagine most intelligent people
would laugh at.

> Shahak and Mezvinsky point out that, "Changing the words 'Jewish' to
> 'German' or 'Aryan' and 'non-Jewish' to 'Jewish' turns the Ginsburgh
> position into the doctrine that made Auschwitz possible in the past. To a
> considerable extent the German Nazi success depended upon that ideology
and
> upon its implications of being widely known early. Disregarding even on a
> limited scale the potential effects of messianic, Lubavitch and other
> ideologies could prove to be calamitous. The similarities between the
Jewish
> political messianic trend and German Nazism are glaring. The Gentiles are
> for the messianists what the Jews were for the Nazis. The hatred of
Western
> culture with its rational and democratic elements is common to both
> movements.

> The ideology is both eschatological and messianic. It resembles in this
> respect prior Jewish religious doctrines as well as similar trends in
> Christianity and Islam. This ideology assumes the imminent coming of the
> Messiah and asserts that the Jews, aided by God, will thereafter triumph
> over the non-Jews and rule over them forever."

I fail to see how this supposed "review," could make such simplistic and
shallow statements, and generalise ALL JEWISH people along these lines and
particularly so in light of recent"Western" generated apocalyptic hype over
Y2K for example. How short a memory has this reviewer got!

And how banal, when one considers the apocalyptic style of politics in
American culture, particularly of the frenzied "Christian" neo-Right. Only
last year prominent Religious Rightest leader Jerry Falwell, claimed that
the "ANTICHRIST" would be a "JEW" who may even "be here now." The popular
effigy of the Christian "Antichrist," of course, is a precursor the
apocalyptic "END OF THE WORLD,"  where ALL humanity will be wiped out, that
is ALL, who did not succumb to the rule of the "Christian," Messiah, whose
ruling representatives, naturally, would be the Falwellian style holy
neo-Rightist religionists and their cronies.

> The Jewish fundamentalists believe that God gave all of the Land of Israel
> (including present-day Lebanon and other areas) to the Jews and that Arabs
> living in Israel are viewed as thieves. Rabbi Israel Ariel, a
fundamentalist
> leader, published an atlas that designated all lands that were Jewish and
> needed to be liberated. This included all areas west and south of the
> Euphrates River extending through most of Syria, much of Iraq, and
> present-day Kuwait.

The idea of the Jews inheriting the "land" of "Israel," is also rooted in
Christian apocalyptic thought. In addition, fact is, were it not for the
Vatican, US, Anglo Alliance, and many past and present US Religionists who
influenced US Foreign policy with their political, economic, and religious
schema's - the modern State of Israel would not even exist - now would it?
Such a notion would almost lead one to the hypothesis that the modern State
of Israel, is little more than a PUPPET STATE of the aforesaid powers,
commonly referred to by many historians as the "CHRISTIAN West."

> This book should be a wake-up call to many Americans, particularly Jewish
> supporters of Israel who are not aware of the nature of the fundamentalism
> which is growing strong in that country. This fundamentalism is increasing
> in influence as a result of Israel's electoral system, which bestows power
> to minority parties far beyond their representation in the population. The
> authors declare: "We believe that awareness is the necessary first step in
> opposition." Professors Shahak and Mezvinsky have done a notable service
for
> men and women of goodwill of all religious traditions by pointing to the
> ideological roadblocks to genuine peace which must be overcome.

Fairly shallow, superficial, and uncritical so-called "review" in my
opinion, very imprecise - and a rather bigoted heading given by the poster,
of which even the original unbalanced article title did not contain.