-Caveat Lector-

Aleisha Saba wrote:

> So Joshua2 - I tried to pull up name of Barak- my concordance SS
> Teachers Edition, Oxford University Press, 1890 shows Ehud to mean
> "thunderbolt or lightning"......and Ehud  means "joining
> together".....MNASON means diligient seeker of truth - also wonder if
> name is not Nathan for he was his teacher as I recall.
>
> Now in the attached article I used my find button for Ehud and the name
> Bereshit came up who was a son in the bible.......one would think it to
> be an Indian name....also had other meanings....and I pulled up the name
> Barak and the same came up Bereshit.

You're an idiot.

> Abbreviation of German for Bereschmidt, or English Beresmythe, or
> American Bearsmith?
>
> But how does one get the name Barak out of Brug pray tell?    So the
> flowers in the field and the rose of Sharon and the Lily in the Vale -
> these were names like Rosenfeld and whatever the more afluent Jews
> bought in Germany rather than end up with a name like Bereshit?  Or
> Bereschmidt, Or Bear whatever?

You are such an idiot.

> So Bauer, according to one item I read some time bath was the original
> name of the Rothschilds....but Rothschilds means Red Shield so how does
> one get Rothschild from Bauer.   Could Bauer be name for Bere and the
> Shit mean Shiield.

You are such a gigantic idiot. Are you sure your name isn't Scheisskopf?

> Do I like Jews.....my great great grandfather Solomon Stamey from Green
> Castle was Jewish on my mother's side....of course we didn't talk about
> him much but I have his shaving mirror which dates back to late 1700
> period - of the Maryland and Greencastle, PA Stamey.....his mirror is
> bronze and silver material shape of crescent moon with little boy
> tickling his nose with a twig......
>
> We had a Rosenberg marry into our family but no Bearshits thank heavens
> and no Ehuds or Baraks.......
>
> So what is in a name?   Depends upon where you live, but for the life of
> me how does one get Rothschild translated into a Bauer?   Peasant stock?
>
> And for the mind of a mechanic Joshua you are not as dumb as you
> seem.....like this one name which means "donkey head".......how much did
> you pay for the name Joshua ????

What are you talking about?

> You will find my ancestor in the bible - he is a King by name of
> Og.....presuming Gerald of Og who ran for El Cid or something, this was
> same line?

You are such a moron.

> Moses murdered King Og for no good reason

He had a very good reason. YOU. He tried to do alittle preventive
maintenance.

> ......maybe this explains the
> Ashke=nazi as this one man reported it was a fight between North and
> South Jewish people????    Out of Russia perhaps?
>
> All I know is this, that jewish bible makes a good code for their
> Mafia.....from their slaughter of the innocents to the kiss of death and
> alal the time I thought the Mafia was Italian?

I'm amazed you thought at all.

> So the secrets of secrets is in the bible and that is, if God was a Jew,
> I prefer Satan?

The god of the Jews is not Jewish. The god of the Christians is. Your god
satan, doesn't really exist. Just like you.

Joshua 1+1