Subject: CLuMs crown Klum
From: <A HREF="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ">[EMAIL PROTECTED] </A>
(Kansan1225)
Date: Sat, Oct 28, 2000 7:24 PM

      The clandestine Luciferian Masons (CLuMs) who manage the Coors
Brewing Company have crowned supermodel Heidi Klum as "Queen of
Halloween" for the year 2000.

      Halloween is a very important Luciferian feast.  For example, the
Masons of Massachusetts had asked the Governor of that state to issue an
official proclamation on Halloween recognizing the "contributions" of
Freemasonry.  Moreover, last year, on Halloween, CLuMs downed
EgyptAir Flight 990.

      As I have written in the February 2000 issue of "Contemporary
Indications of a Conspiracy", the birthdays of the two top German
supermodels, Claudia Shapiro, a.k.a. Claudia Schiffer, and Heidi Klum, had
presaged the assassinations of Pope Paul VI and Pope John Paul I, as well
as the Luciferian Masonic death and resurrection of CIA-asset Karol
Wojtyla, a.k.a. Pope John Paul II, on the thirteenth day of May 1981.

      These two birthdays also foreshadowed the assassination of Princess
Diana of Wales.

      The Coors "Queen of Halloween" for 1999 was actress Salma Hayek.
As I have written in the March 2000 issue of "Contemporary Indications",
Shania Twain, Salma Hayek, and Cindy Crawford celebrated the beginning
of the public reign of the Antichrist in last year's Revlon commercials by
proclaiming:  "Good-bye, clumps!"

      Here is wisdom:  There was a New Moon on Halloween in 1997.

      Ms. Klum was born in Bergisch Gladbach.

=====