-Caveat Lector-

So Gore gives on incident but Bush went through
Yale on what seems to have been a long drunk, with
poor grades, and all they mention is the incident
where he is caught by police.  So, if he does this
in the White House (succumbs to pressure) it is
all right as long as he does not end up in court.
Bush was apparently a slush worse than Carter's
brother Billy.  Will Bush be one again?
Or will Bush rely on drugs this time?
Will he be the first US president on legal
drugs for ADD or ADHD?

--
Any person can stand adversity,
The true test is to give a person power.

If you treat a relationship as if you are the only one in it, eventually
you will be.

Atrocities happen when the people about you -
 start considering you surplus.

"I tolerate with the utmost latitude the right of
others to differ from me in opinion"
      ---- Thomas Jefferson <br><br>

My Grandfather told me there are two kinds of people:
those who do the work and
those who take the credit.
He told me to be in the first group -
 there is less competition there. -