-Caveat Lector-

Thank you so much Tenorlove for your observation-it is very important
indeed to mention this. I will add your information to the Biological and
Social Decline file:
http://home.iae.nl/users/lightnet/health/panetary.htm

Thanks again, take care and regards from Holland.
Jan
Light Network
http://home.iae.nl/users/lightnet

Tenorlove <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>