-Caveat Lector-

Hey Virtuoso - here is 46th Psalm - what you doing composing your own
music?   Who are you, the Roto Rooter Man?

So Alamoth - the music the Moth and the Flame comes to mind - flying too
near the sun as Icarus once did.....Moth got burnt in the fire in
Dallas?

So Alamoth is only once in the bible and then we have the Eagles nest
once home of Assassins and Hitler.

So here is the 46th Psalm, and note the story of David
Kore(sh)......played lots of music there, like Boots Made For Walking
over graves of little babies murdered by FBI like Ruby Ridge.

J. Edgar must be spinning in his grave to see the reputation and
character of his FBI so slandered and destroyed by the communists
within.....see that guy named Hammer was it?

Bible, King James. Psalms, from The holy Bible, King James version
Electronic Text Center, University of Virginia Library

Conditions of Use
| The entire work (260 KB) |  Table of Contents for this work |
| All on-line databases | Etext Center Homepage |

Psalms, psalm 46
Compare with Revised Standard Version: Psal.046
      1: God is our refuge and strength, a very present help
in trouble.
2: Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though
the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
3: Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains
shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
4: There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of
God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.
5: God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help
her, and that right early.
6: The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the
earth melted.
7: The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
8: Come, behold the works of the LORD, what desolations he hath made in
the earth.

9: He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the
bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the
fire.
10: Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the
heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
11: The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy