-Caveat Lector-

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Clore Daniel C" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [smygo] Come to Cincinatti to the N16 Protests
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 23:04:24 -0600 (CST)

October 30, 2000

Come to Cincinnati to the N16 Protests!

Dear Fellow Activist/Organization:

Hi! I'm writing to you from Cincinnati, site of the upcoming
Protests in Cincinnati, Ohio against the Trans Atlantic
Business Dialogue. Cincinnati was picked because it is in
the middle of the midwest, a conservative city, and is also
a corporate town. Cincinnati houses the world headquarters
for Proctor & Gamble and Chiquita Banana, which are all very
close to where the TABD summit will be held. There is also a
GAP and Starbucks in the same building as the Omni
Netherlands. There are several themes with which to protest
corporate globalization while in Cincinnati. Gap
(sweatshops/old growth forest issues); Starbucks (a living
wage for coffee growers around the world!); Chiquita
(worker's rights); Proctor and Gamble (Animal Rights). But,
these aren't the only themes. US Corporate Globalization
affects so many issues: economic justice, indigenous rights
(U'wa/Zapatistas - NAFTA/FTAA/more), as a matter of fact, so
many issues we individually work on are related to
globalization. Please check http://www.n16.org/ for more
information on CDAC's plans in November (includes housing,
medical, carpool message board, TABD info, Art and Rev. and
more). We hope you can make it to Cincinnati for N16. If
your organization would like to endorse CDAC's (Cincinnati
Direct Action Collective - N16) Call to Action please let us
know by emailing your endorsement to
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]. Please help us advertise N16 by
forwarding this to your activist friends, list servs, or by
posting a link or the Call to Action (below) on your
website. If you would like to join the list serv send a
blank message to mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED].
We hope to see you in November! Please feel free to email
CDAC at mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]. There is also another
coalition organizing around the TABD and their webpage is
http://www.che-2000.org/

DIRECT ACTION PROTEST AGAINST THE T.A.B.D.
NOVEMBER 16 - 18 DOWNTOWN CINCINNATI OHIO
OMNI NETHERLANDS HOTEL - 5th and Race St.

November 16-18, the Trans Atlantic Business Dialogue (TABD)
will be having their annual CEO conference in Downtown
Cincinnati, Ohio at the Omni Netherlands Hotel. European
Union Parliament, U.S. congress, and more than 200 American
and European CEOs and business leaders will meet to talk
about issues that impact transatlantic trade and develop
recommendations on how to best boost global trade and
investment.

The T.A.B.D. makes recommendations that will set the tone
for World Trade Organization policy. Over 50% of T.A.B.D.
recommendations have been adopted for the WTO. One such
corporation in attendance at the conference, BASF, who’s
plant in Cincinnati blew up in the early 1990’s killing two
workers, injuring many more and also caused millions of
dollars in damage will help with these negotiations!

The TABD claims to "offer an effective framework for
enhanced Cooperation between the transatlantic business
community and the governments of the EU and US. An informal
process whereby European and American companies and business
associations develop joint EU-US trade policy
recommendations, working together with the European
Commission and U.S. administration."

It's plain to see that the Trans-Atlantic Business Dialogue
means more money and control in the pockets of top CEO and
government officials so just like the WTO in Seattle and the
IMF/World Bank in Washington DC demonstrations it is time to
voice our opposition. Join together and publicize the
disastrous effects of corporate globalization to people both
outside and inside the United States. We need to converse to
world economic and business leaders that we will not calmly
tolerate labor and agricultural annihilation before our
eyes. What is left before us, our only hope for a just and
equal society, YOU!

Start talking to within communities about organizing
affinity groups to come and converge in Cincinnati Ohio
November 15, 16, 17, 18 to make aware the growing nature of
these undemocratic institutions. Join in workshops and
educational demonstrations of real democracy where we
organize from the bottom up. Our convergence upon Cincinnati
will be a symbol that we want to totally eradicate and
abolish the injustice of global economic control by a few.
No longer shall human life, animals and the environment be
substituted for personal gain!

Come be apart of mass demonstrations, direct action and
civil disobedience to show the TABD that we will not
tolerate their current policies of global takeover by
institutions that cater profit before people.

Without a peoples response to this matter we waive our right
to practice the democratic process and put it into the
T.A.B.D's hands. LETS! ORGANIZE! NOW!

To subscribe to the Cincinnati Direct Action email list
For current and up to date info please email:

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you would like to get involved please contact :
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

For more on the transatlantic business dialogue see
http://www.tabd.org

Website for direct action protest with updates, housing, and
current information on N16 protests and teach-ins at
http://www.n16.org

For other actions being organized around the TABD (marches,
rallies, teach-ins, trainings you can also visit
http://www.che-2000.org.

SEE YOU IN CINCINNATI!!!!

Dan Clore

The Website of Lord We˙rdgliffe:
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/9879/index.html
The Dan Clore Necronomicon Page:
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/9879/necpage.htm

"Tho-ag in Zhi-gyu slept seven Khorlo. Zodmanas
zhiba. All Nyug bosom. Konch-hog not; Thyan-Kam
not; Lha-Chohan not; Tenbrel Chugnyi not;
Dharmakaya ceased; Tgenchang not become; Barnang
and Ssa in Ngovonyidj; alone Tho-og Yinsin in
night of Sun-chan and Yong-grub (Parinishpanna),
&c., &c.,"
-- The Book of Dzyan.

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/4/_/_/_/973095230/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

###
Any election in which only two individuals are allowed exposure is, by
definition, a fraud.  We are an occupied nation.

http://www.mediachannel.org/views/oped/neo.shtml
http://www.ddh.nl/nwd/2000/index-eng.html
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/smilinks/thirdeye.html
###