"Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide
everything."
attributed to Communist Tyrant Josef Stalin

November 20, 2000 NA (Network America) e-wire

Land of CHAD – Part II

Today we bring you a second and even more devastating testimony – from
Curt Tomlin, Major USA retired -- against the offical “chad” stories
being pushed by the Big Media. While I both appreciate and respect the
source of this testimony, -- since we only have limited time and space –
I must bluntly correct two glaring imprecisions in the conclusions at
the end of this invaluable testimony. I hope Mr. Tomlin will please not
take offense, as certainly none is intended. His testimony is
devastating -- not only against all the Board of Elections that have
used this fraud-fraught IBM punch card system for the last 25 years, but
also for the inexcusable Big Media cover-ups in the past, and the Big
Media spin on the chad stories we are now hearing.

If the uncritical parroting of these “chad” spins in virtually all the
comments by virtually all  the anchors and reporters at the Big 5 TV
Networks proves anything, -- it proves that these on screen actor-anchor
people simply repeat the research and stories handed to them. Those who
decide what facts and what investigative reporting reaches the anchors
to repeat on screen -- are unknown to the public, and are the real
controllers at the major networks for the Ruling Elite.

Although some or many of you may have seen this Tomlin testimony on the
internet, keep in mind that our Network America e-wires go up on the
World Wide Web at votefraud.org – to be preserved for the future for all
to see.

Yesterday we posted the testimony of Sarah Foster – a typical citizen
(as far as participating in the election process is concerned) who has
worked at a number of polling places on election day, and who testified
that chad was never a problem when the IBM punch cards were used.
Sarah’s testimony coincides with John Weistkittel’s who worked a polling
place in Cincinnati this November 7th, with this writers (as someone who
has voted on the IBM punch card system for 27 years), with my father’s,
with my ten brothers and sisters, with the testimony of everyone I have
ever been able to talk to about this in Cincinnati, or in Ohio, or in
the United States of America. “Chad” has never been a problem. Not
pregnant chad, not hanging chad, not dimpled chad, not swinging chad,
not partially punched chad. The mere litany of the above indicts all the
Board of Election officials and Secretaries of State who have
continuously approved and continuously  kept such a system -- and the
local and national controlled Media which has brutally covered up the
facts for 25 years to to protect all these election officials.

The following is a second testimony about the CHAD hoax that is being
perpetrated on the American people right now. It is published by a
former military man who was assigned to President Kennedy's personal
battle staff as Technical Adviser on information collection and
processing. He was in charge of all mechanical/computer processing of
all information processed by his Battle Staff.

Here is this testimony on the reality of chad. At the end we will quote
2 parts of the conclusions the retired Major offers at the end of his
testimony, with our comments on why we believe these conclusions are
incomplete, and therefore unintentionally underplay the seriousness of
the hoax in progress.

Mr. Tomlin’s article and testimony begins here:

THE "CHAD" EXPOSE - FACT OR FICTION
So Called "Chad" Problem With Count Is A Smoke Screen

{ Online Format: http://www.afa.net/CHAD.shtml }

By Rev. "Curt" Tomlin
Major USA Ret & Pres. of The Christian Alert Network
November 16, 2000

It is not very often that I avail myself of the opportunity to write an
exposé on any given subject. However in this particular case, I feel
that I have an obligation to my fellow Americans to explain, clarify,
and clear all the "smoke and mirrors" confusion that has been fed to the
American people concerning the recounting of punch card votes in
Florida.

The controversy primarily centers around a tiny thing call a "chad." A
"chad" is that tiny piece of paper (card) that is removed from the (IBM)
punch card when a person records their vote or any other character of
data.

FIRST: For over 24 years this writer was deeply involved in processing
information on ALL types of punch card processing equipment. For
example, some years ago I was part of the operating staff of the
Personal
Accounting Machine Installation for the Pacific Fleet (PAMI PAC FLEET-
normally referred to as PAMI) stationed at NAS, North Island, San Diego,
California.

During the several years I was part of the operating staff at PAMI, our
mission was to maintain, on a daily basis, over 255,000 Navy personnel
records for the entire United States Pacific Fleet. At that time, each
personnel record consisted of not less that five (5) IBM punch cards
which resulted in the personnel master file containing a minimum of
1,275,000 punch cards. Each of those punch cards contained 80 columns.
Each of those 80 columns could contain a single character of
information. The sum total of possible characters of data recorded in
this master file of 1,275,00 cards, equates to 102,000,000 (one hundred
two million) characters.

Each column contained twelve (12) possible punch positions. A single
alphabetic character required two (2) holes in a single column. A
numeric character (0-9) required only one hole in a single column.
Assuming that all 80 columns, in a single card, were fully punched with
alphabetic characters, a total of 160 holes in each card would be
required. That would create 160 pieces of "chad" or waste that was
discarded.

Given the fact that each personnel record contained not less than five,
eighty column cards, and assuming that all 80 columns in each of the
five contained alphabetic information, four hundred (400) pieces of
"chad" would be created for each of the 255,000 personnel records.

Now, given the fact that the PAMI maintained 255,000 personnel records
with each record creating up to 400 possible pieces of "chad", during
each update of the master file, a total of 102,000,000 (102 million)
pieces of "chad" were created during each update cycle, which occurred
every day (not just on election day).

To prepare the punched cards for processing on the various pieces of
tabulating equipment, the operator went through a standard procedure of
"fanning" the cards. Fanning is a simple procedure of holding a deck of
approximately 300-400 cards in one hand and fanning (flipping) the cards
with the other hand. This procedure is ALWAYS required for two reasons:
(1) to remove the "static electricity" which can cause two cards to
cling together and misfeed into the machine and, (2) to dislodge and
remove any "chad" that "might" still be clinging to the back side of
those cards that have not been previously processed since they were
originally punched.

This procedure is absolutely necessary simply because every punch card
processing machine, regardless of it purpose, has a very narrow opening
through which the card must pass, from the input hopper into the machine
for reading and processing. This opening is normally referred to as "the
throat". The opening of "the throat" is microscopically adjusted to the
thickness of the particular brand of punch cards (IBM or other) being
used so as to allow only one card to feed into the machine at a time.
This opening can only be adjusted by a mechanical engineer, technically
trained to maintain the particular brand of punch card equipment being
used. It cannot be adjusted by the usual equipment operator.

Any time a card entering "the throat" is thicker than that allowed for a
single card, the machine will not accept the card and will cause a "jam"
at the "throat" before the card enters the machine to be processed.
Normally the card causing the jam will be damaged to the extent it must
be duplicated and reentered into the process. Reconstruction of the jam
card requires very careful effort on the part of the operator. This
reconstruction activity is where MOST errors occur simply because the
operator fails to reconstruct the card as it was originally punched.

Errors created during this process are extremely rare and far between.
The vast majority of errors introduced during this activity occur when
reconstructing a damaged card that contains mostly alphabetic
information or two (2) holes per column in the card. Errors introduced
as a result of reconstructing cards that contain mostly numeric (0-9)
information, or only one hole per column are extremely rare, as is the
case with most voting punch card systems.

ITEM TWO: During the several years as an equipment operator, stationed
at the US Naval Station in New Orleans and responsible for maintaining
some 50,000 multiple-card personnel records of those Naval Reserves
living in the states of Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma and
Arkansas, "CHAD" was not a problem.

ITEM THREE: During the four years being responsible for processing tens
of thousands of multiple-punch card personnel records for ALL US Army
personnel stationed in Europe "CHAD" was not a problem.

ITEM FOUR: During the Presidency of John F. Kennedy, being responsible
for the processing of thousands of multiple-punch card records
pertaining to highly classified atomic weapons, missiles, enemy
targeting, etc., "CHAD" was not a problem.

ITEM FIVE: During the year that I was responsible for maintaining some
18,000 multiple punch card personnel records and payroll records for the
US 9th Infantry Division in South Viet Nam, working under conditions FAR
from ideal or satisfactory in terms of moisture, equipment maintenance,
untrained equipment operators, poor supplies, etc., "CHAD" was not a
problem.

NOTE: Some advance the argument that "pre perforated" voting cards were
used in Florida and were MANUALLY PUNCHED with a hand held stylus and
NOT punched with an IBM Key Punch machine. While that is indeed a fact,
it is irrelevant simply because (1) the procedure for removing the
static electricity before placing the cards into the input hopper for
processing, is exactly the same for both types of cards; (2) the
procedure of "fanning" the cards to remove any "chad" that may be still
clinging to the back side of the card is exactly the same; (3) BOTH
types of cards are processed by the SAME piece of tabulating equipment;
(4) the input "throat" of the tabulating machine IS NOT readjusted to
allow for processing the different types of punch cards, (5) and
finally, as the card passes through the various "reading stations"
inside the machine, it must also pass through other "throats" which are
"gaged" to prevent more than one card at a time from passing through the
reading station. Therefore it is highly unlikely and virtually
impossible for "CHAD" to follow the card through the machine, past the
various reading stations and cause the data in the card to be
mis-tabulated.

CONCLUSION: For over 24 years, this writer, using punch card processing
equipment to process every thing under the sun, from local church
membership to highly classified information pertaining to atomic
weapons, missiles, enemy targeting and much more, "CHAD" was not a
problem .

Given the vast amount of personal and practical hands on experience as
noted above, this writer can guarantee and, given the opportunity to
work with the actual punch card ballots in Florida, can prove beyond any
shadow of doubt that "CHAD" was not a problem in obtaining an accurate
machine tabulation of all votes cast in the state of Florida by means of
the punch card.

FINAL CONCLUSION: Given the above, I can assure the American public that
any manual count of punch card ballots will, without question, be far
less accurate than any machine count, especially if those tabulations
are conducted by volunteers, untrained and inexperienced in "punch card
processing."

It is more than obvious, that the Gore contingent, realizing that the
vast
majority of average Americans have never been exposed to the "actual
punch card processing" beyond simply seeing a punch card, have seized
upon this opportunity to mislead the average American as to the real
problem with the vote counting.

The so called "CHAD" problem with the count is simply a smoke screen,
employed by a very sore loser and in so doing is casting the
averageAmerican as a blooming idiot.

Wake up, America, and pay attention to what is happening in the world
around you.

***********

(Rev. Tomlin was assigned to President Kennedy's personal battle staff
as Technical Adviser on information collection and processing. He was in
charge of all mechanical/computer processing of all information
processed by his Battle Staff. During those years our equipment was
predominantly punch card equipment augmented with a high speed IBM 101
Statistical Card Sorter that we used to compile highly classified and
critical information for the President's Battle Staff.)

**** End of Mr. Tomlin’s testimony and end of his impeccable credentials
in the matter of handling, overseeing, and processing  IBM punch cards.
Here are the two corrections this writer wishes to offer.

>From Mr. Tomlin’s testimony: “FINAL CONCLUSION: Given the above, I can
assure the American public that any manual count of punch card ballots
will, without question, be far less accurate than any machine count,
especially if those tabulations are conducted by volunteers, untrained
and inexperienced in ‘punch card processing.’”

Network America comments: It is true that a machine count of the IBM
cards conducted honestly and with programming checks and balances to
detect any accidental programming errors -- would be more accurate than
a hand count, as machines when properly used are generally more accurate
than humans, and because the IBM punch cards are totally UNFRIENDLY to
humans with regards to hand counting. However, the dangers of accidental
and, most important, DELIBERATE misprogrammings of the computers
counting the IBM punch card ballots in real elections – is the main
problem we Americans face. When Major Tomlin was keeping personnel data
and other data 40 years ago, no one had a motive to falsify the data en
masse. In Elections, many factions have a motive to falsify the data in
various elections.

Let’s recall, especially for new readers: all of the IBM punch card
voting systems in use have been controlled by one company. That company
was Computer Election Services (CES) out of California in the late
seventies and early eighties, which became Business Records Corporation
(BRC) headquartered in Texas from then until this year, when Election
Systems & Services, Inc. now out of Oklahoma city.

This company, under whichever name, sends experts to “help” with the
count, and ONLY their expert – not the local Board of Elections people –
can read the source code of the computer program which instructs the
computers what to do one election night. We believe that this mysterious
mega-corporation fixes the certain key elections by built in techniques,
outlined in several scholarly articles by Ronnie Dugger and Phillip
O’Halloran, -- which techniques alter the count on election night when
it is necessary to block an independent, honest candidate from winning,
-- which is why the citizens are not allowed to count their ballots on
election day, but are only allowed access to them after they have
disappeared from sight for three days to 3 weeks. End of Network Ameica
comment on this point. Next:

>From Mr. Tomlin’s testimony: “It is more than obvious that the Gore
contingent, realizing that the vast majority of average Americans have
never been exposed to the "actual punch card processing" beyond simply
seeing a punch card, have seized upon this opportunity to mislead the
average American as to the real problem with the vote counting.”

Network America comments: It is not only the Gore campaign but the
Republican party as well. The Bush forces cannot expose the “chad” hoax
because the Republican party has been every bit as guilty in upholding
this chad scam and the abuse of the IBM punch card system over the last
25 years. I am persuaded that this was one reason the IBM punch card
system was chosen by the crooks running our election system: the
trusting voters can vote in the precinct on election night; then the
punch cards can be run through the computers, with adjustments occurring
in middle of the count, often during breakdowns, on election night – to
insure that victorious honest candidates are “defeated” – and to insure
that those establishment agents, hacks, and crooks who have in reality
lost, will be announced as “winners.”

Furthermore, the Gore forces do NOT have the power to pull this over on
the American people – only the controlled Big Media does. But the big
media cannot expose the real truth, as contained in Mr. Tomlin’s
testimony, because IT has been the number one culprit in keeping the
truth about these systems from the American people.

The fact that CHAD has been a “major problem” in all cities where the
IBM punch card system has been used -- is proof that the system is being
abused and manipulated, as indicated by Major Tomlin’s (ret) testimony.
Remember that the news media has had access to, and has refused to air,
actual film footage of IBM punch cards being altered with sharp styluses
(Miami, Florida 1982) and common household tweezers (Cincinnati, Ohio
1985). We still have this footage today, if any news media is interested
– BUT – of course, THEY were present, at least in Cincinnati, watching
the massive removal of chad by tweezers – but took no footage and asked
no questions, despite the fact that each tweeze of chad constituted an
objective felony under Ohio law.

So, to repeat from previous e-wires, we have both parties needing to
cover up the real story regarding the IBM punch cards systems, and their
abuse in US elections between 1975 and 2000. And, these two parties are
complicit in the crime against the American people because they are only
“two wings on the same bird of prey” – to borrow a phrase. See our
votefraud.org archives in “The Full Story Behind the Radio ads” to read
“Only Six Corporations Now Control All Major Media” and “Motive,
Votefraud, Opportunity” and “What is the Hayfield Research” – to get an
understanding of what constitutes the “bird” in the “bird of prey.”

One more thing: Did you notice this part of Mr. Tomlin’s testimony:
“Some advance the argument that "pre perforated" voting cards were used
in Florida and were MANUALLY PUNCHED with a hand held stylus and NOT
punched with an IBM Key Punch machine. While that is indeed a fact, . .
.”

Wwhhhoooaaaa! Light Bulb Moment! The retired Major is telling us that
the USUAL and NORMAL way to punch out these IBM cards is BY MACHINE with
an IBM Key Punch machine. And I wonder how many votes can be punched out
per minute by the IBM Key punch machine? What do you want to be bet its
thousands, or even tens of thousands? In other words, after the results
have been announced on election night, when the IBM punch card ballots
disappear for a few days or a few weeks, it would be child’s play for
new ballots to be punched so that the MACHINE key punched ballots could
REPLACE the real ballots punched by the voters. And the new machine key
punched ballots would be ready by the time any hand count was done a few
weeks later.
Incidentally, it is very difficult to get a hand count done. When one is
granted under stringent conditions, only about 3 per cent of the
precincts are counted. For one thing, the candidate must specify weeks
in advance which precincts he wants to have recounted. (Why would that
be, unless the authorities need to check those precincts, and re-punch
new ballots if necessary – to make sure they coincide with the announced
computer count which was released on election night?.

I witnessed such a hand count of about 13 precincts out of the total of
about 480 precincts in Cincinnati, Ohio with regard to the 1979 City
Council race.. There was no chad whatsoever in that hand count in
Cincinnati in 1979 such as we are seeing in Palm Beach, County today.
There was no chad in that hand count even though two dozen ladies had
been removing chad from thousands of ballots on election night at the
Board of Elections after the polls had closed a few weeks earlier. (At
the time the implications of all I was observing was lost on me.)

At the end of the handcount, each precinct was run through a little
machine which counted the ballots at lightning speed – as fast as those
money counters that are now in the banks – as a double check on the hand
count. The recounted ballots of those thirteen precincts on that day
three weeks later, matched the computer count with a few very slight
discrepancies. BUT WERE THESE THE SAME BALLOTS WHICH HAD BEEN PUNCHED BY
THE VOTERS ON ELECTION DAY?

It is impossible to say exactly what is happening in Florida right now.
Fraud could have been committed at the following levels: 1) when the
ballots were brought downtown from the precincts, some batches of
ballots could have been switched – replaced by ballots clumsily punched
in masse by punch card machines, such as the one found in the car of a
democratic operative within the last week; 2) ballots could have been
switched en masse after they got down town and before they were run
through the computers on election night -- by some covert operation
within the election establishment itself (unbeknownst to the vast
majority of election workers and officials) – thus meaning the ballots
which re-emerged into the light of public view for the hand count were
NOT the ballots punched by the voters; 3) the computers could have been
falsely programmed, with newly punched ballots substituted for the real
ones after the fact by time the ballots re-emerged three day laters – to
make the computerized “results” come true.

The whole scandal of “chad” and the above factors is one powerful reason
why the Supreme Court today in Florida may call a halt to the handcount
by ruling the deadlines for submitting results has passed.

So, to conclude, I believe the key to this election we are witnessing
consists of understanding the following: 1) contrived razor thin margins
in many states, generated by pre-programmed computers, with Florida as
the showcase state of “too close to call.” 2) contrived reversals on the
calling of “winners” and “losers” on election night, including the
contrived projection of Bush as the winner, and then the reversal of the
call of Bush as winner by all 5 Big TV networks; this was done to
destroy the credibility of the growing number of voices exposing
votescam, and for many other reasons we will cover in an e-wire when
this 2000 Presidential contest is over; 3) At this point, the Democratic
theft machine, manned by second tier and low level Democrats, goes into
motion in Florida to somehow get the votes Al Gore needs, threatening to
overthrow the plans of the Ruling Elite; 3) James Baker III and Warren
Christopher are dispatched to Florida to make the deals necessary to
bring the situation under control; 4) We now await for the curtain to go
up on the next act, which will be the hearings today before the Florida
Supreme Court, and that court’s eventual decision.

End of ewire.

Jim Condit Jr.,
Director, Citizens for a Fair Vote Count

The "Ruling Elite", through their five Big TV Networks, AP wire service, and
two major papers, the New York Times and Washington Post, are making peaceful
change impossible at the ballot box, --  via Vote Fraud, Media Censorship,
and Poll Fraud, and the flood of illegal aliens who are becoming registered
voters . . . President Kennedy talked about this:

"If you make peaceful change impossible..... you make violent revolution
inevitable." President John F Kennedy

Go to www.votefraud.org to hear (or read the text) of the Radio Ads which are
now airing over WLW Radio (which reaches into 38 states at night)and other
stations -- exposing the easily rigged computerized elections which are about
to "elect" the next President, and also exposing the coordinated news and
censorship of the 5 Big TV Networks. Thanks to Ken Lowndes for Congress, the
radio stations MUST air these ads. They're tough. They're "outrageous" -- and
you've never heard anyting like it on TV or Radio.

The three prongs of Big Media election manipulation are: Massive coverage of
favored Candidates, and Censorship of all other candidates -- including
warped Public Opinion Polls for months before the election; phony exit polls
done by joint effort of the Big TV Networks on Election Day, and easily
rigged computerized vote counting on election day -- which make the polls and
exit polls come true. (On election day, the people are barred from touching
or counting their ballots, the election officials are barred from knowing
what is in the software program that instructs the computers how to count the
votes.)

www.networkamerica.org (you can subscribe to this list by going to this
website and signing in at the top near the topica logo, then answer
confirming message)

www.votefraud.org for a report about the recent Citizens for a Fair Vote
Count Convention which took place Aug 25-27, 2000 and Action Steps. The
Citizens for a Fair Vote Count Convention was a great success in launching
the beginning of a nationwide network to restore honest elections. See
special report at updated and improved website. Go to: www.votefraud.org

go to votefraud.org to read archived messages from this Network America
e-wire in the "news" section under "news by month"

Read "Best of" Archives at www.lewisnews.com at "Citizens for a Fair Vote
Count" section accessed in left hand column of home page. Or see the end of
the message to read all archives at topica.com

(RADIO SHOW ON LINE ALL THE TIME. Listen anytime to the 'Votefraud vs Honest
Elections' crash course radio show over the internet at www.sightings.com in
the archives, April 3rd, 2000 show, Jeff Rense host, Jim Condit Jr. guest)

To contact us, reply to this message or send e-mail to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Asthma? Sinus? Prone to colds? Sore Neck? Back goes out and needs adjustment?
You may find help in "Electric C" "VIta Matrix" and other products formulated
by scientist David Elliott -- Go to: http//newlife.electriclife.net -- for a
new view of health and nutrtion.

Let fellow citizens, opinion molders, pastors, public officials, and the
newsmedia know -- that we will not accept the 2000 Election results unless
paper ballots with citizen checks and balances are restored to the process at
the local precinct level.

To Subscribe to our daily ewire: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To Unsubscribe to our daily ewire: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Our mailing address: Citizens for a Fair Vote Count, PO Box 11339,
Cincinnati, Ohio 45211

To read all current messages on the Network America listserve news service,
do the following: 1) go to www.topica.com  2)if you have not yet done so, log
in as a topica member which requires your e-mail address and a password you
make up (this only need be done once)  3) then when you log in to
www.topica.com, click on "my topica" at the top of the screen; then on 4)
Network America, and then 5) click on "Read Current Messages" which is the
top choice at the left column on that screen. (Note: in some cases you may
find that you have skipped over the "my topica" screen and have been sent
straight to the screen with the "Network America" choice.)

Please forward our messages to friends and opinion molders. The year 2000
Presidential Campaign offers an opportunity to de-stablize the New World
Order Ruling Elite and restore honest elections with citizens checks and
balances, true Freedom and true Free Enterprise in America.

T O P I C A  http://www.topica.com/t/17