-Caveat Lector-

Hi.  I am currently homeless in Santa Rosa.  Recently, an individual has
been stalking a friend of mine and I.  My friend is currently hidden but
could use some more contacts.

We are going to work on getting a restraining order but are still in fear
because if he can find us at night [his skill as a stalker has been
demonstrated, i.e. he seems to be able to find us rather easily] there may
be no time or opportunity to call police for enforcement of such.  I am
writing this mainly to alert people to his presence and the danger he
presents.  I also would really appreciate any contacts regarding safe houses
and am hoping someone will help me take a picture of him to alert others.
We already know to go to police and intend to but we hope to also hear from
agencies that advocate legally for homeless people and/or women.  We wish to
assure some legal clout for ourselves becaue there is a RUMOR that this man
is a police informant.  It WOULD explain why he seems immune to police at
this time.

The stalker is known as Robert [with a possible last name of McCarthy] and
goes as well as Assad.  He is a black male, roughly forty years of age,
about 5'8" and slim build.  He has a black goatee but could easily have
removed it by now as he seems aware that I am spreading the message about
him far and wide.  As such, I personally do not feel safe since he knows the
location of many of the encampments I have used and DOES visit the armory -
did last night.  The man uses massive amounts of methamphetamine [was the
other night] and has claimed to be armed.  Other reports from friends of
mine indicate that as well.  He is NOT stable and consider him dangerous.

I have witnessed him assault a nineteen year old homeless girl, have heard
him issue threats of shooting myself and any other that stand in his way.
The other night I wound up in a motel room with him - I stayed solely to
protect my friend since he refused to leave.  He kept his hand inside his
duffel bag most of the time, leading me to believe he was holding a gun.  I
felt that if I ORDERED him out of the room or tried to physically remove him
or that if I attempted to use the phone in the room that it could lead to
gunfire.  So I left and called the police.  I saw him the next morning so it
was obvious that he had not been caught with a firearm or the drugs that I
saw.  He was escorted out of the room but it would appear either he was not
searched or that somehow the officers did not find any of the items in
question.

I am told by someone that knows him well that he has a penchant for young
white girls.  It is not ME, by the way, that has introduced the race element
- that is the way that HE thinks, apparently.  He also seems to know no age
barriers.  I witnessed him trying to "pick up" on a thirteen year old girl.

As I said the girl in question is hiding and since he has, seemingly,
followed ME to find HER in the past, she has kept her location secret even
from me.  I do expect a phone call to be relayed to me soon, however so we
can be said to still be in contact with each other.

I am forwarding this far and wide to elicit as much protection as possible
for two people who, right now, have none.

http://profiles.msn.com.