Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2000 1:29 AM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Fw: [CTRL] Commentary to Bill and Amelia

In a message dated 11/20/00 8:26:19 AM Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

IF I were in Aleisha's shoes, I'd be speaking to a lawyer about
possible legal action against Deborah. Unsolicited medical diagnosis,
slander, etc. Can Deborah prove Aleisha's alleged psychosis?

This is a mailing list...OPINIONS are spouted...aren't you and your pals
overreacting here???
Since when is "unsolicited medical diagnosis" actionable??
And where is the "slander"??/
And since "Aliesha" isn't her real name the whole thing just falls apart...

Bill.