-Caveat Lector-

Back in 1968 Amelia or early 1969 I shared my information with
Assassination Committee and in 1974 Mark Lane (and Mailer was a friend
of his who now says no conspiracy who was at the work shop - both going
after the big bucks and also I believe part of bigger cover
up)....anyway Lane stole my code and used in his Executive Action which
was then made into a movie ....starred Burt Lancaster and Robert Reed,
and the old guy who played grammpa on Waltons.......this one man at
Warner brothers said he used disclaimer, etc.

Lane was with Dorothy Kilgallon night or so before she died myseriously,
he was at Jonestown, he was in Columbus and betrayed Bud Fensterwald who
headed up Assassination Committe and Flynt ended up shot (his office a
block from mine....at the time I thought he was shot over JFK item but
it was something else, for sure), and then Lane hooked up to Rick
Stawcutter and used him for his old stuff that was 30 years old in
Strawcutters magazaine book which I have, and then boom....Oklahoma -
and there again was Lane (he is jewish by the say, that is not his real
name - and HE STOLE my copyrighted theory but used disclaimer).....

And then, here we have Lane connected to Strawcutter whom I called The
Straw Man, whom Heavens Gate of Halle Bopp fame, sent all their tapes
before they died.

See now why I trust nobody with this calendar....in the movie Executive
Action this guy evn used the wrong Gideon placed bible, for he did not
have a copy of that for sure.

Then, the day I hired an attorney, who said he would not charge me,
within a few weeks our law office blew up.....and wouldn't you know, it
was in April.....and my attorney said forget that lawsuit.....later,
both of them died.....

So Lane latched onto these people but in 1973 Sybil Leek told me Lane
was CIA lawyer of worst possible type.......keep thinking of Ryan and
Milk and this was Feinsteins big leap into the Senate later.....and how
where Lane goes, goes murder.

But then for years I was still ahead of the assassins by weeks......Bill
Turner and Jon Christensen no that for I told those two idiots they were
going to shoot George Wallace and concluded they were fronts for
something else.

So  let me know Amelia readings you hav for key murder dates and I will
let you know if this is same calendar.

Gideons told me many years ago they no longer used it.......but someone
is -

I do not make predictions.....I was tested and told I was a "psychic"
which I loved after nailing Jeanne Dixon,  but this is something nobody
has any control over.....but once you zero in on something and you
suddenly - I always believed I had a contact with the killer.

Or killers......so who were they - connected to the circle of
psychics.....Sybil Leek,  one of the best with many best sellers said I
was right about Jeanne Dixon after - I keep thinking how all these
strange important people kept popping up around me....two MI6......and
oddles of super spooks some of whom took themselves a little too
seriously.

I have all this stuff written down, but see what they do today in
Florida.........distracts us from Holy Land, the EU forming own army,
and poor Osama bin Laden, if Hilliary Clinton would become pregnant they
would blame him.

Even the sodomy in our White House was carefully planned.   So figure
out how it was done, consider the sources and who tapped the Presidents
line through Lewinsky's line, as dear Henry Kissinger who called
evrybody from President down - knowing his line was tapped without a
doubt, Code Name Bor KGB Agaent.

Time for friends to be friends and to know the enemy as J. Edgar Hoover
said, when you take on the enemy know who they are - he knew......but
had to just nail communists.

So who destroyed his image - but I say this, he nailed Jeanne Dixon on
stealing money from Children to Children and tarnished her
reputation.......he was a friend without a doubt ...and when he died, I
did not feel as safe as I once did.

Saba

Send me the readings for dates....but you have to see what I see which
you do, Amelia and Acts 19 is the one the newspaper wrote about in
particular, and that is when I said the Mafia, killed hem all, but all
the time I thought they were Italian then.....one big happy
family....big bucks at stake but now they take all the gold and money
and form their own army in EU.....just like pre nazi
Germany.....Ashkenazi all.   Sing from same song book.....victims will
be domestic jews and arab moslems and christians....winners?   Well, who
the hell won WWII..........see how Communists play the game and remember
the USS Liberty and USS Cole.....