-Caveat Lector-

On Tue, 12 Dec 2000 12:47:38 -0600 outlawlady <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes:
>-Caveat Lector-
>Dear Jason:

My father was learning english phonetically  when I was born so it is
(Jay)(son).  I've had to spell it for people ever since.

>When was the last time you read the Constitution? Or the First
>Amendment?

When I wrote the message that you replied to.

>It says: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of
>religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the
freedom of
>speech, or of the press; or right of the people peaceably to assemble,
and to
>petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

My reasoning is as follows:  Establishing religion in this country is a
conspiracy by default from the start.  Our money reads "In God We Trust",
our Pledge of Allegiance says (in part) "One nation, under god",   we
take an oath on the bible, get sworn to all public offices including
president on a bible, and every legislature opens it's sessions with a
prayer (almost always a christian prayer.  The one nonchristian prayer
offered at the opening of a legislative session (that I know of) was here
in Oregon a couple years ago.  A Wiccan was schedualed to give the
opening invocation.  The howl from the christians was deafening, and some
of the more narrowminded legislators walked out in protest.).  We are
continually told by our elected officials that this is a christian
country, founded on christian principals, and use the bible as a
reference book when debating.  That is a defacto establishment of the
christian  religion in America.  The government also prohibits the free
exercise of other religions, namely many Native American religions, and
any others that do not conform to christian concepts of propriety,
including 'Black Magic'.

> (all churches in America were Christian at that time).

But not all religions.

> In the second place, these are not MY words. The "In Their Own
>Words" series is about the QUOTES of people involved in this
>New World Order (New Age) takeover. In this instance,
> I was quoting a United States Supreme Court JUSTICE!

Considering the present SNAFU, quoting a Supreme Court Justice may not be
acceptable proof of anything.   However, it is interesting that you
equate New World Order with New Age beliefs.  Is there something we are
missing here.  Are all NWO advocates also praticianers of New Age
thinking?  What exactly do you think makes up New Age thinking/Beliefs?

>Hope this clears things up for you.

Ditto

> Take care & Godspeed!

I always take care.  As for taking Godspeed, I quit doing that in
college.  However I did see Godspell, Superstar, and The life of Jesus
while smoking herbs.  Does that count?

 The OUTLAWLADY

Jayson (irreverant and impudent as always)