I got a cyber invitation from professor at my local college
(Political Science Studies ) asking me to comment on the
proven fact that
a faction of the highest intelligence operatives in the USA
has been dealing drugs to our children to earn money off the
books for cov ops and been doing it for 55 years.

These pathetic spies learned how to fund cov ops during
their FLYING TIGER days in CHINA, an off the books op
considered patriotic at the time. They saw Chaing Kai Shek
doing it to fund his nationalist army in crushing Mao.

In Vietnam they saw the French doing it and the American ops
took over with the same, French suppliers, Hmong heroin, and
continued to tranship/sell drugs to our ghettos, sending
the cash back to foreign shores as covert armies/soldiers/
guns. 'Boats go full both ways' mode of doing biz.

Drug revenues also salaried local hirelings, death squads
and other programs that no Congress anywhere short of
Germany in WWII would ever allow. The Vietnam War was filled
with dirty ops like the genocidal PHOENIX Program which the
US voter/congress never endorsed. The men who
carried on such dirty ops funded themselves with drug money.
Several banks were started by the Agency, NUGAN HAND in
Australia and BCCI tied to Clinton and Bush and the Mena
Airport transhipping. In each case, the money of legit
investors/depositors was stolen in deliberate, sudden rigged
collapses.

So not only do we have harm to our ghettos, our teens, but
to people dumb enough to invest in these banks. Add to that
the genocide of  Phoenix Program type activities, whether
mining the harbors of Nicaragua, or reigns of civilian
terror of CONTRA type orgs.

The Secret Gov seems to also have  three reprehensible
branches, the executive, in this case composed of presidents
in the know, who seem to be running a SECRET GOVERNMENT and
trashing the constitution. Often they enlist governors with
rural airports, as in the case of Clinton and Mena. Then
there is the military composed of these SS type genocidal
killers who carry on assasinations with ease and wrap
themselves in the American flag as they do it saying
patriotically 'we're only killing commies'. (Even though
it's proven that the wave of deaths across the third world
involved journalists, teachers, liberal legislators, clergy,
Liberation Theologists, and university students and very few
true Marxists, but what if they were 'of the marxist
persuasion?' Such matters are decided in the ballot box in
democraies, not in the coffin.

Last, the LEGISLATIVE branch which supposedly makes
decisions that the others will implement. In a democracy
those would be people who represent popular opinion. People
who were consulted, but in this case, that role falls to a
few greedy CEO's who need extremely high profits, low labor
costs, no unions and no danger of 'the people organizing for
human rights' In the old days, oligarchs funded the Secret
Gov. Why? They're obviously men who are in the CUI BONUM
role. They do it cuz it profits their transnationals.

In the 70's and 80's, the agency began funding this cov op
faction by arms shipping to tyrants abroad,  drug sales to
our own kids, within our territory. I don't know if all this
merchandising is to relieve the oligarch from his obligatory
generosity or if the money to carry on these cov ops has
just
become so huge that even a Rockflr can not subsidize it.
But I don't care if Rocks are having problems with unions in
the third world, peons wanting more than a dollar a day
salary.
I just want the drug trade to stop. My four children have
been adversely affected by the coke in town, one is still
incarcerated in a mental hospital. All the mothers I know in
my city, L.A. have similar sorrows involving drug use. More
and more
heroin is used by these kids. Add to the grief all the
third world mothers who've lost every member of their family
to death squads, 'disappearings' whose kids participated in
liberal political movements, something like the Vietnam
Activism of the sixties really but their kids are now
rotting in arroyos without graves. It has to stop.

A century from now cooler heads will look back on this as a
time of Nazism rampant, and literally it is whispered that
the entire SS was brought to work in the CIA and that this
literally is Hitler's standard operating procedure. And as
always, murder and terror are wrapped sanctamoniously in a
flag. But a century from now, if any of our children
survive, people will wonder how the American citizenry could
let it happen, KNOW ABOUT IT and let it happen.

We know our own gov is dealing drugs to our kids and using
the money for cov ops. We know a rogue intelligence agency
is behind it. Congresswoman Maxine Walters fought for a
while, then stopped suddenly. When she quits office, someone
should debrief her on why she stopped.

To finish, anyone with a hunch in his head suspects that all
these SAY NO TO DRUG subsidies of foreign drug programs
(i.e. Columbia) are just more ways of creating a drug trade
which THE US Secret Gov/CIA controls and profits from, and
eliminating all other dealers. If that's so, the American
operativess salaried abroad are part of a coming wave of
drug
dealing that will make the first 55 years look like a
cottage industry compared to Ford International. If you have
grandchildren or plan to, speak up.

50th ANNIVERSARY of CIA dealing drugs at
http://sightings.com/political/ciadrug.htm
---------------------------------

CFP: THE WAR ON DRUGS FOR MEXICO PCA-2001
http://www.udlap.mx/congress

I am putting together panels for the 2001 Meeting of the
Popular and American Culture Associations at the Fifth
International Congress of the Americas in Puebla, Mexico
(18-20 October) on the implications of the U.S.-led War on
Drugs in the Americas. Studies of the cultural implications
of the war against illegal drugs both domestically and
internationally will be considered. Relevant proposals might
address such topics as U.S. intervention in Colombia, the
international political economy of the underground drug
trade, the racial lines drawn domestically in the war on
"crack" cocaine, the history of drug prohibition, Latin
American resistance to U.S. drug policies, and
alternatives to the current regime.

Please email 100-200 word abstracts to me by May 15, 2001.
Also, please contact me immediately if you would like to
participate in any manner (whether as panelist, chair, or
respondent).

For more about the conference, please go to the following
websites:

PCA/ACA: http://h-net.msu.edu/~pcaaca

Congress of the Americas: http://www.udlap.mx/congress

Bernardo Attias
Department of Communication Studies
College of Arts, Media, and Communication
California State University, Northridge
Northridge, CA 91330-8257

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]