-Caveat Lector-

Christopher Locke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

                     AT ZERO KELVIN SINGS MY HEART

                    I have to say I'm simply shocked
                      by all this circumspection.
                   you motherfuckers lose your minds
                    every time there's an election.
                     will it be this one over here?
                        or that one over there?
                     but after all is said and done
                       who really fucking cares?
                        they can all take a load
                            of this here ode
                      right up their frigidaires.

                oh yeah, it'll make a difference, sure.
                      everything'll work out fine.
                   what else would you expect to see
                    from these lying thieving swine?
                 but what about the *issues*, you ask.
                      surely *they're* important!
                 well forgive my ass if I sound a note
                   that may strike you as discordant.

                we were sold down the river so long ago
                      that no one alive remembers.
            you'd have to think hard and a lot further back
               than a few lost years of black Novembers.
                  you say that's it. no more, no way.
                 this goddam government by auto-da-fe.
                   you say it'll never happen again.
                     then you tune back in to CNN.

               but when the lobbyists come around to call
                nothing's ever too much trouble at all.
             could we get you anything? a crackpipe? a cup
                 of something stronger to pick you up?
          could you use a little help with that overdue loan?
                   just enough so you don't default?
                would you like a little pussy, Senator,
                      to go with your single-malt?

                         black-tie, cut-and-dry
                       apple pie in short supply
                    we been gangbanged. wonder why?
                       we been raped by SuperFly!
                    you never see it coming, do you?
                     the great american bar-b-que.
                     think it's gonna be different.
                      think it's gonna be better.
                   think your boy is something else,
                          a regular go-getter.

                        think again, you moron.
                      take another look, you dolt.
                  is there really any reason, you ask
                        for out-and-out revolt?
                well here they come now, as plain as day
                         how come we never saw?
                  'cause the effort might precipitate
                        a brain trust overdraw?
                     from purple mountains' majesty
                        from sea to shining sea
                         the born-again shuffle
                        the insecticidal rustle
                     of the brain-dead bourgeoisie.

                            got the may-lox
                            got the dee-tox
                 gonna shove my vote right up your box.
                           got the shoe shine
                           got the right wine
           gonna fuck you in the ass cause it feels so fine.

                   Bush, Gore... whose *not* a whore?
                   for all his sins, the one who wins
                is just the one wants to fuck you more.

                         black-tie, cut-and-dry
                       apple pie in short supply
                    we been gangbanged. wonder why?
                       we been raped by SuperFly!
                     seven eight, lay them straight
                      at a thousand bucks a plate.
                             Tec 9, MAC 10,
                        where's the crime, baby?
                             just say when.

Thank you, good night, and God bless America.

The Management