-Caveat Lector-

June,
I have heard this stated on TV news and commentary shows
several times recently.  I suppose I should have tried to
recheck it myself and not just take them at their word but
these were national shows, and I assumed they were at least
accurate.  Can you, from memory as it is not worth going to
trouble, cite which party was in control of congress for
these years?  Maybe that is what they mean by "in charge." I
believe Robert Novak has stated this and a lesser known Fox
News guy, not as an item unto itself but in the course of a
sentence about other things as "blah, blah since the
Democrats have been in power most of the last 50 years,
blah, blah."  To me, that was the part I picked up on and
would like to know about congress if you know and have time.
Thanks.

Also, I think the "owners" of the stable and the horses do
at times try to undermine each other and bicker among
themselves.  It is all too true that this only results in
different ways of enslaving the masses.  I think at times
the powers that be act in concert but at other times,
without revealing themselves or the "system," thwart each
other possibly because of uncontrollable greed for more
money and power for their own individual interests.  Sort of
like the RuMills factions but I would probably align them
slightly differently.  In the end, we lose, they win.
Exposure seems to be our best defense although not very
effective.

Amelia