-Caveat Lector-

Howdy One and All,

Just  a note to all on this list that continual post thought provoking news,
views and commentary.
I really appreciate it and I hope others do to. For with even the hassles of
a full-mail box and sifting through the noise, there is much to be gleaned
from the posts. And I just wished to thank all for their fortitude through
the muddle.

I know my participation has gone down, but have been busy  and probably will
get more, but shall keep posting. Getting Daniel Hopsicker's book Barry and
'the boys'  into print has been most definitely a learning experience and
still has much time and toil ahead. Also my book, (working title) The Boodle
Boys —  A Social History of Skull and Bones is coming into shape and hope to
have that out next year. Along with continued work on developing our own
server shall continue to keep me busy.  Soon we shall be able to move the
list to this server, since it seems that aol is now truncating posts. And
there is no talking to them. The only communication I get from AOL is a bill
and somebody named yingying "yelling" at me twice, but never responds to
entreaties.

Again, I want thank one and all for their fine contributions. I know I learn
new things and helps understand and to "see" where we may be headed or at
least where some would like us to be.

-----
Aloha, He'Ping,
Om, Shalom, Salaam.