-Caveat Lector-

Are people getting killed with toy guns now? If we can't ban them should we
license them along with rigid background checks and require prospective
licensee's complete a Toy Gun Safety Course? If we can get this done then I
think we should license all criminals to complete an Anger Management Course
and make it mandatory they license their stolen guns and knives. My biggest
pet peeve is with all these people incarcerated for either buying or selling
illegal drugs is they aren't charging Sales Tax! Why aren't these Drug
Dealers charging Sales Tax? My God, we let them import their illegal
merchandise into this country Duty Free or with no Tariffs, they have very
little overhead and yet they fail to collect Sales Tax. They even fail to
pay Income Tax and here we have Teletax to make it so much easier for them.
Maybe government should just either ban everything, or license everything
and then just Tax The Hell Out Of Us All!