-Caveat Lector-

When the truth comes out about the affair between Clinton and Janet Reno I'll be
(mildly) surprised. There were some posts the other day accusing Clinton of (of all
things) Lesbianism. I think Clinton would seriously be on the shortlist of Americans
who defiantely aren't gay.

I'd be willing to believe he was a reptoid before I'd believe he was gay.

Damn, that's 4c total.