-Caveat Lector-

Tenorlove -  I had never heard of Springmeier but a gentleman on anothre
list said there were no drugs involved .....

It is one of two things - Springmeier is a plan (for he does give out a
lot of bad information maybe not deliberately - but was he brought in
for questioning and is he a plant himself.

Firs thing I noted was this 50 marijuana plants - like Timothy McVeigh
running down the road in a car without a license plate at high rate of
speed - now in this day and age this is a good waya to draw attention to
one's self......

So as the shadows fled - in McVeigh's case - we still have this ADL who
warned FBI and BATF to stay home that day.

Now 50 marijuana plants?   Talk about the corn have ears but what if it
is a two way receiver.

It was several years before I realized that people on the assassination
committed headed by Bud Fensterwald were "plants".

So I find hard to believe anyone would be stupid enough to open a door
to possible arrrest unless they wanted the door opened.

The Unsuspected?   That plus some stuff I read about this guy and
maaterial he put out, some just plain lies.......

I keep thinking of this Jewish Mafia here in our area who had all the
neo nazi literature to plant at scenes of certain crimes....with the
little red arrows and paths like a Winnie the Pooh Calendar....and the
one, the murderer was pardoned by the Govenor of Ohio after admitting he
murdered the "guy" and was dressed like Deputy Sheriff?

So something fishy here and this guy might be one of the fishermen?