<FONT COLOR="#000099">Make good on the promise you made at graduation to keep
</FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/n4HqaC/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/xrOVlB/TM"><B>Click
Here!</B></A>

 MESSAGE FROM RAYELAN, PUBLISHER RUMOR MILL NEWS
http://www.rumormillnews.com

There are a number of articles on the Rumor Mill News Agents Forum. Each is written by
a different "Agent", but if you put all of them together, I think a picture of this
stock market crash will begin to emerge. Agent WINTER has been stating for over a
month now that the stock market crash was engineered by the CIA.

The posts that are on the Forum today, (the ones mentioned here,) convince me that
WINTER was right!

(Here are the headlines, I will send the articles separately tonight. I have to go to
work right now!)

As you read these articles, and begin to realize that the stock market crash was
engineered by the CIA (or other agencies), pay attention to NESARA. This is the
legislation that will hopefully create a new money system in the United States.

Rumor Mill News sources have told me that the only way to break the back of the beast
-- AKA, the Federal Reserve and the New World Order -- is to do it financially. I have
known for years that a plan was put into motion in the late 1960s. This plan was
scheduled to "go online" at the turn of the century. Once the plan went on line, it
would bankrupt the Federal Reserve System.

The Sources who gave me this information once said, "To kill the well fed tick" --
meaning the Federal Reserve -- "we may have to damage the host" -- meaning you and me,
the taxpayers of the United States that support the Federal Reserve with our Income
Taxes.

IF... and this is a BIG IF... if what is happening in the markets is the final stake
in the heart of the Federal Reserve... then it is time for celebration!

However, I don't know for sure if this is what is happening... once you look at the
articles that are listed here, I think you will realize that there is something else
going on in the market besides a bunch of greedy market managers who just wanted to
get rich!

R.

GET OUT OF STOCKS http://home.flash.net/~rhmjr/index.html
WARREN BUFFET COMPARES INVESTORS WITH CINDERELLA -- "They have stayed too long at the
Ball! What actually occurs in these cases is wealth transfer, often on a massive
scale. The fact is that a bubble market has allowed the creation of bubble
companies...BUT A PIN LIES IN WAITING...And when the two eventually meet, a new wave
of investors learns some very old lessons."

a.. STOCKS FALL AGAIN!
http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20010321/bs/markets_stocks_dc_1872.html
Stocks sank on Wednesday, pushing the blue-chip Dow to its lowest close since March
1999

a.. GREENSPAN THUMBS HIS NOSE AT WALL STREET -- STOCKS SINK
a.. http://www.rumormillnews.net/cgi-bin/config.pl?read=7726
The Ponzi Scheme that is called the Nasdaq Is an Organized Operation of the
Intelligence Community BOTH FACTIONS!

a.. "BUZZY" KRONGARD -- NEW #3-MAN AT THE CIA IS FORMER INVESTMENT BANKER
a.. http://www.rumormillnews.net/cgi-bin/config.pl?read=7720
According to Krongard, referring to the CIA's predessor, "the whole OSS was really
nothing but Wall Street bankers and lawyers."

a.. MISSION IMPOSSIBLE MEETS SILICON VALLEY
a.. http://www.rumormillnews.net/cgi-bin/config.pl?read=7736
"In-Q-It" -- a Venture-Capital Scheme created for the CIA by the new #3 man in the
CIA, "Buzzy" Krongard!

a.. OPERATION SLEDGEHAMMER
a.. http://www.rumormillnews.net/cgi-bin/config.pl?read=7738
Created to drive initial public offerings out of the Elite controlled stock market,
and cause the stock market to adjust to what it was, before all these new upstarts
caused the market to reach all time highs.

a.. IF YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT NESARA - YOU SHOULD!
a.. http://www.rumormillnews.net/cgi-bin/config.pl?read=7739
The National Economic Stabilization and Recovery Act (NESARA) is legislation that
provides monetary and fiscal policy reform

a.. BILLIONS FOR THE BANKERS: DEBTS FOR THE POOR
a.. http://www.rumormillnews.net/cgi-bin/config.pl?read=7737

REPUBLICANS BEWARE OF THE BANKRUPTCY BILL
 http://www.rumormillnews.net/cgi-bin/config.pl?read=7331
It will lead to a Democratic Congress in 2002. Once again the Republicans have
snatched defeat from the jaws of victory!

WINTER IN DISCONTENT Over Alternative Minimum Tax.
http://www.rumormillnews.net/cgi-bin/config.pl?read=7566
Some may sell homes, tap savings to pay bill. The stock market collapse has left many
employees -- from the executive suite to the rank and file -- facing AMT bills based
on long-gone paper profits. Some who exercised incentive options and owe the tax may
have no choice but to plunder 401(k)s, sell homes, borrow from parents, arrange IRS
payment plans and consider bankruptcy

RUMOR MILL NEWS AGENCY
http://www.rumormillnews.com
Rayelan Allan, Publisher

Message From Rayelan:
Many people have asked how I restored my health. Here is my secret: DEAD DOCTORS DON'T
LIE.
These are the products I used and continue to use. I am living proof they work!
If you have questions, check out the chat room on Thursday nights, 7pm California time.
Click the url for more information!
http://www.deaddoctorsdontlie.com/agent/raye/

RMNews, The Uncensored National Rumor
http://www.rumormillnews.com