-Caveat Lector-

--- Yardbird <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ??   NO  Mc VEIGH AUTOPSY  ??
>
>        The muzzled  tiptop experts agree that the
> Murrah Building was NOT destroyed by a fertilizer
bomb in a Ryder Truck, but by several contact
> charges INSIDE that building and positioned on the
> critical failed support
> columns.  And very soon after the bombing the Murrah
> Building was hastily
> demolished (terminated) and without an independent
> forensic examination.
>
>         We are now told that Mc Veigh wants to be
> speedily executed (terminated) and buried without an
 independent forensic examination (autopsy).  Do we
really believe that? Isn't that convenient for the
> federal power structure that Mc Veigh wishes to be
> hastily terminated without an independent forensic
examination entirely analogous to the building he
> allegedly destroyed with his one "magic" bomb? (Kind
> of like Oswald's one magic bullet?)

Nakano Comments:

Yes, it is very much like Oswald and also much
like Sirhan Sirhan.

Consider the following:
"a Middle Eastern terrorist cell living and operating
> in the heart of Oklahoma City just a few miles from
the Alfred P. Murrah Building. We located
several witnesses and they testified and told us that
they identified an Iraqi  national, a former member of
Saddam Hussein's Republican Guard through his own
admission later, as being in the company with Timothy
McVeigh the day of the bombing, prior to the  bombing
in Oklahoma City."

Nakano Comments:
Tim McVeigh was recruited into a secret undercover
operation by a "black-ops" agency of the U.S.
government while he was still on active duty
in the Army.  McVeigh wanted to be in the Army
Special Forces.  He volunteered and reported for
a "try out".  It was reported that he failed the
try out and that his application was rejected.
It is probable, that McVeigh didn't fail, but was
recruited into the black-ops agency. He was
hand-picked for a special assignment, because the
BATF had a "look-alike" agent who was a dead ringer
for McVeigh. This facilitated certain parts of
the plan.  It was the McVeigh double who was
actually arrested north of Oklahoma City after
the blast at the Murrah Federal Building.
McVeigh's mission was to leave the Army and appear to
return to civilian life. In reality, his assigned
mission was to make contact with a group of
former Iraqi soldiers (Republican Guards) who had
been given asylum in the U.S. by Bill Clinton.
McVeigh infiltrated the group (terrorist cell) which
had settled in Oklahoma City. He reported on this
group's plans and movements.

Yes...McVeigh was "in it up to his eyeballs".
He thought he was carrying out an important
undercover mission for his country.
What he didn't understand, was that he was
the "fall guy" in case the government "sting"
operation went sour. (Perhaps it was intended
to fail all along).

It is highly probable that McVeigh is a victim
of "mind control" such as the type that was
developed by the CIA's MKULTRA and similar
secret programs.  Throughout all of his trial,
and since McVeigh exhibited the telltale
characteristics. The strange robotic detachment and
lack of any remorse or emotion. The lack of any effort
to defend himself.  The insistence on waiving all
legal
procedures of appeal.  He probably still does not
comprehend that his country used him...
then abandoned him....
and now it is going to kill him.

     Nakano