So I reproduce this 110th psalm for it is a very important psalm....note
this "dew of thy youth" bit - Estee Lauder used to have a product called
Youth Due and there is one guy in the bible a King called Xeres - who
was noted for "copying letters".....Xerox?

Now when the hit was ordered on JFK and the Chairman of the Board said
"find some nut to do it", for RFK was considered the tail and they
wanted the head......all so timed, and Walter Lippman with his remark
"surely they democrats will be punished and their offices taken away"
straight out of the ritual murder of the 109th psalm, the vicous
vendetta whereby an entire line must be executed like the Czar of Russia
and is family, and JFK and his brothers even to little John John....wipe
out the line but blot their names out of the book?   No way but there
are those who have tried.

So note making enemies footstools.......but the wounding of many heads
over the country with JFK and RFK they aimed for the head......and with
Reagan the guy must have been a bad shot  but Reagan was never the same
after that.

Catholics have long held the belief that the bible should never be read
without proper instruction....you get into Ezra and count up how much
gold was floating about, and one almost sees the US Treasury Department
and Federal Reserve keeping track of gold aorund the world.....maybe
that is why Mel Fischer's ship was sunk - the guy with the sunken
treasure off Key West?   Some of Fischer's gold was dental gold?
Remember now Kissinger and Albrights family got away with a lot of loot?

Saba

Bible, King James. Psalms, from The holy Bible, King James version
Electronic Text Center, University of Virginia Library

|  Table of Contents for this work |
| All on-line databases | Etext Center Homepage |

"Psalm" 110
Psalms, psalm 110

    1: The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand,
until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
2: The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in
the midst of thine enemies.
3: Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties
of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy
youth.
4: The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever
after the order of Melchizedek.

5: The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of
his wrath.

6: He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the
dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries.

[SABA NOTE:  Many believe Abraham Lincoln was shot by Rothschild agent?
Add up, for the assassin was grandson of one of the founders of the
Illuminati-Hells Fire Club in the 1700 period oand I have their
engravings??? ]

7: He shall drink of the brook in the way: therefore shall he lift up
the head.

http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/etcbin/toccer-new2?id=KjvPsal.sgm&images=images/modeng&data=/texts/english/modeng/parsed&tag=public&part=110&division=div2