-Caveat Lector-

Hey!  Lot's of water in Canada so I don't think the US will get its
panties in a knot over wetness shortly.  And then, of course, when the
Americans are dying of thirst they will just take what they need with
the cooperation of our sweet Canadian government.

As a matter of fact, they are already discussing it.

How to divert Canadian water to the US.

So don't worry!  Some US corporation - maybe WATER inc. will make sure
you have fresh water if you can steal it and pay for it.

The interesting joke over the past couple of centuries has been that
Canada is a independent country.

Ha ha!

When the US wants and needs something, they'll take it.

Not that I would want to see anybody in the world die of thirst.
Surely there must be scientists working on taking the salt out of
seawater?

How can desalination be such an impossible venture?

Kelly