-Caveat Lector-

> >{{This is where massive amounts of our tax dollars are
concealed.  This is just for the State of New Jersey but
every state and teh Federal government has this report.  I
have a friend who has been trying to get a current one for
months, one from the governor of my state and one from Sen.
Shelby for the Federal budget.  This is for the GROSS
receipts.  Guess what?  The budgets do not start out with
the same amount as was collected.  If it is not listed in
the budget to start with, we have no way of knowing it ever
existed EXCEPT by this report.  And we cannot get our hands
on this report.  If the budgets start out billions less than
collected, what is being done with all that collected but
never subjected to budgeting?
Amelia}}

> [...]
> > > basis, and the
> > > public footed 100 percent of the bill for 100
> > > percent of the services.
> > > Now, anything that
> > > was a profit center had the ability of being a
> > > profit center, large
> > > investment fund that
> > > generated tens and hundreds of millions of dollars,
> > > totally restricted
> > > by a statute for no tie
> > > or inclusion whatsoever with the budgetary basis.
> > >
> > > This is what I have called The Biggest Game In Town.
> > > I saw it first in
> > > New Jersey and I
> > > said the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report ...
> > > here I am a Commodity
> > > Trading
> > > Advisor, I was doing a national newsline coast to
> > > coast at the time and
> > > I never heard of
> > > the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report. I wanted
> > > to find out why. I
> > > was mad. I mean,
> > > there was such a distinct difference between the
> > > revenue shown on the
> > > Comprehensive
> > > Annual Financial Report and the minuscule revenue
> > > that was shown now on
> > > the budgetary
> > > basis. I said, "Why did I not see this in a
> > > newspaper, radio show, TV
> > > show?"
> > >
> > > The department that mailed out the report the
> > > Comprehensive Annual
> > > Financial Report
> > > was from the Department of Treasury. I called the
> > > mailroom, and the
> > > mailroom usually
> > > doesn't get a call from the public, so they were
> > > very cooperative. I
> > > wanted to find out
> > > who the report was sent to. I thought it was a short
> > > list. They said,
> > > "I'm sorry, sir. The
> > > list is too long - we can't read it to you on the
> > > phone." So I start
> > > qualifying. I found out it
> > > was sent to every editor of every paper on the East
> > > Coast. It was sent
> > > to the deans of all
> > > the colleges. It was sent to the CEO and every one
> > > of the directors from
> > > ABC, CBS and
> > > NBC. When I verified that, I started smelling
> > > cooperative effort for
> > > nondisclosure. I then
> > > got the telephone number for ABC and NBC on where
> > > the report was sent
> > > to.
> > >
> > > Read the rest of the story in the February 2001
> > > Issue
> > >

> > > Your support will help to insure that future
> > > articles continue being
> > > published and posted. Thank you for
> > > your interest and your support.
> > >

> > >                Purchase your Hard-Copy of the
> > > Hard-Hitting News Today!
> > >               Subscribe to MEDIA BYPASS 1 800
> > > 4BYPASS 429-7277
> > >                             Mail or FAX
> > > Print-n-Send

> > Yahoo! Auctions - buy the things you want at great
prices