As Always, . . .

-----

<FONT COLOR="#000099">ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding
and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win
</FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/Cb4mCA/TFaCAA/tvCFAA/xrOVlB/TM"><B>Click
Here!</B></A>

>From Rayelan:

I am inserting four posts from the Rumor Mill News Forum. When you read the last one,
you will understand why I have sent this out.

As Esclarmonde says: "A Mystery Unfolds..." This is one that has many layers, and I am
hoping that by sending this out, I will be removed from these layers!

Rayelan

AN IMPOSTER SITS ON THE BRITISH THRONE...?

Posted By: Esclarmonde
Date: Tuesday, 17 April 2001, 12:01 a.m.

  A MYSTERY UNFOLDS...

  Two days ago, (at the fine recommendation from Novaliz) I wandered over to David
Icke's site and found the most incredible tale about Wallis Simpson and her Prince,
Edward, Uncle to the reigning Queen.

  Apparently before they actually were married, Wallis became pregnant by the Prince.
Because of the times, it was all kept in strictest secrecy. When she gave birth, she
and Edward were told that the baby had died...or been still born. In any event, they
went home without their child and Wallis soon discovered that she could never bear
children again. (Gee...I wonder what might have caused that...?)

  In fact, the story went, the baby had not died, but a healthy baby girl had been
born that night. She was immediately put in the place of another baby in an American
Hospital so that presumably no one would be the wiser. She had been raised by an
American family and had subsequently gave birth to several children of her own, now
grown with children of their own.

  The article was full of little proofs of the intimacies between the Simpsons that
included references to the '3rd' member of their little family. And while it was
extremely interesting, it was not overwhelming. So I wandered off to a photo album of
the purported American daughter of Wallis Simpson and Prince Edward and was stunned.
Here was evidence beyond a doubt. The similarities were uncanny, even to that famous
tooth gap. The daughter looked every bit the mother. But even more: Her children
looked so much like those of Queen Elizabeth that there was simply no question left.

  It was a wonderful article; well-written with a promise of more to come. Today, I
went back to post it to RMN...and it was GONE. All of it. Nothing on Icke's site that
says it ever existed. AND, I used his search-engine to look for it. I then used Alta
Vista to see if anyone else had written about it, but nothing showed up.

  Normally, I would have simply chalked it up to the Internet Phantom and forgotten
about it, but something about the story has gotten under my skin. First of all, I want
to commend Mr. Icke on how professional his site has become. It has a much more
credible look and feel about it and this article was particularly well-written.
Someone had gone to a great deal of trouble to put several pages together so we could
view this truly remarkable information. They were studied, and powerfully presented.
Why would they suddenly disappear? Then it began to dawn on me:

  1) Is it Possible that this woman, born to the future King of England BEFORE he
abdicated WOULD BE THE RIGHTFUL HEIR TO THE THRONE, making Queen Elizabeth an
imposter? At the very least her existence would certainly muddy the waters!

  2) If SOMEONE perpetrated this kind of ignominious act way back in 1920+, they could
do it again in 1997 when Diana was pregnant with Dodi's child. Only THEY don't have
near as much heart as THEY did back then: 'Kill 'em all' seems to be more appropriate
to today's Secret Service Types.

  Now here is the thing: Did David Icke remove this article because he was threatened?
(He certainly doesn't strike me as the type to submit to threats...) Or was there some
other more mundane and practical reason?

  In any event, it seemed important, in light of the other information that keeps
sticking its head out of the dark recesses of our historical beginnings where the
first family of England is concerned, that we at least be aware of this interesting
oddity and hope that maybe Mr. Icke will see fit to let it see the light of day once
more.
  ...it just gets curiouser and curiouser...
  Esclarmonde

  Is this the site?

  Posted By: UselessEater
  Date: Tuesday, 17 April 2001, 6:27 a.m.

    http://we3.org/

    (I am sure I have seen this here or on updates before I saw it on Icke)

    =====================================

    (text of opening page)

    In December of 1936 King Edward VIII of Great Britain was forced, by elements in
the British government, to give up his throne because he intended to marry American
divorcee Wallis Warfield Simpson. They were married six months later.

    It was unknown to the world that Edward and Wallis had had a child in June of
1934, and that child was taken from them.

    It was not until December of 1995, that their daughter learned her true parents'
identity.

    In the months that followed resemblances became apparent. Their daughter & her
immediate family, spanning three generations, had inherited features from Wallis and
Edward, and their families, as can be seen in the accompanying pictures. These
likenesses together with the discovery of many hidden clues are evidence that divine
intervention was necessary to expose past deeds which have altered the course of
history

    Yes! GO HAVE A LOOK!

    Posted By: Esclarmonde
    Date: Tuesday, 17 April 2001, 2:56 p.m.

      http://we3.org/

      Yes, Thank you! That is it! You have solved the mystery...well part of it at
least.

      E.

    LAST TIME I GOT SICK WAS WHEN I WAS WORKING ON....

    Posted By: Rayelan
    Date: Tuesday, 17 April 2001, 4:58 p.m.

      http://we3.org/

      My absense from this site has been noticed! Thanks to those who sent prayers my
direction.

      I have had the flu... or whatever it is that resembles the flu these days. It
hit in waves and has gone through intestinal, stomach, throat, sinuses, ear and now I
am left with a cough. Last night the fever broke and I think I am on the path to
recovery! At least I hope so.

      This is only the second time in years that I have gotten ill. The first time,
the illness lasted almost a year and a half. I did not get over it until I discovered
I had a mycoplasma and took the appropriate Rx for it.

      Now... why in the world, would I post my health updates under THIS post???

      It is because:

      THE LAST TIME I GOT SICK WAS WHEN I WAS WORKING ON.... THIS VERY STORY!!

      The story I was working on when I became too ill to continue, was THIS very same
story about the child of Wallace and Edward!

      A woman in Idaho sent me all the photos and all the newspaper clippings. I had
just bought a scanner and was learning how to use it, when I started becoming too weak
and tired to do anything.

      Then, as now, when you can only do so much, I focused on keeping the front page
updated so that it always looked fresh and no one knew I was "under the weather."
After a year of sickness, I totally forgot about the story about Wallace and Edward's
daughter.

      I didn't connect the story of Wallace and Edward's child to my lenghthy illness
until today. I pulled up the webpage and saw that the story Esclarmonde posted on the
Forum, at about the same time I became ill this time, was the same one that I was
trying to pull together when I became SO ill I couldn't get out of bed.

      What I find very interesting, is I have been in extraordinary health since
recoverying from the illness. My only problems have been the ongoing pain from a
workplace injury I suffered over three years ago. Suddenly, at about the same time
that an RMNews Agent began trying to post the story, suddenly I find myself sick again.

      When I finally get well enough to take a look at the webpage, I find a link to
the very article I was working on when I became ill in late 1999!

      I wonder if someone was trying to keep me from putting this story out in
December of 1999. And since my current illness happened BEFORE I knew about the
existence of this article, I wonder if someone or some force, is trying to keep me
from promoting this story??? Or is someone or some force trying to MAKE me pay
attention to it and promote it?

      Your guess is as good as mine. Because I believe that by promoting it, it will
take the story out of my sphere of influence and put it before the larger audience,
this is what I am going to do.

      Barring all unforseen problems such as the crash of this computer, or the
Internet, as soon as I finish posting this message I will put all of the messages
together and send them to the mailing list.

      Hopefully, this will make me well INSTANTLY!!

      Rayelan

RMNews, The Uncensored National Rumor
http://www.rumormillnews.com
THE ONLY RUMOR YOU CAN TRUST