A-albionic Research Weekly Up-Date of 4-22-2001

From: Ian Goddard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2000 5:25 AM
Subject: PANAM 103

    Those with deep faith in authority claim that there can't
    be large government conspiracies, since someone would come
    forward to blow the whistle, which would topple the cover-
    up and the whistleblower would become a rich & famous hero,
    only emphasizing why they would want to come forward. Well,
    as usual, faith in authority proves thicker than the facts.
    Lester Coleman was a Defense Intelligence Agent who blew
    the whistle on a U.S. government drug-running operation
    that bypassed normal airport security, which may have
    been the means by which the bomb was slipped on board.

    After Coleman blew the whistle and filed an affidavit
    in court, he was arrested and jailed for using false
    identity papers, which occurred as part of his job as
    a U.S. intelligence agent. In short, it's a myth that
    a large government conspiracy will be toppled even when
    someone comes forward to blow the whistle, and it's also
    a myth that there are no risks involved in whistleblowing
    or that the media would protect those who come forward and
    make them rich & famous covering their amazing revelations.
    In reality, a whistleblower can come forward, get arrested
    and rot in jail while the media reports only the government
    version of reality and most people go on thinking there is
    no coverup, obviously, since someone would come forward...

    Now another Flight-103 whistleblower has come forward with
    testimony that exactly corroborates Coleman's testimony
    (let's watch as the major media ignore or attack him):

http://www.sundayherald.com/news/newsi.hts?section=News&story_id=8212

          SUNDAY HERALD

          Issue 63, April 16th, 2000

          Baggage handler says American agents
          used Pan Am to smuggle drugs

          THE Pan Am baggage handler who
          was in charge of loading luggage onto
          Flight 103 has admitted for the first
          time that he knew US intelligence
          agencies used the airline to smuggle
          drugs and that their covert operation
          could have been penetrated by
          terrorists who planted the bomb on
          board Flight 103.

          The claims made on the eve of the
          Lockerbie trial by Roland O'Neill, from
          Frankfurt, could throw allegations that
          Libya was behind the bombing into
          complete disarray. It would also
          seriously undermine the position of the
          Scottish prosecution team which is
          preparing the criminal case against
          Abdel Basset Ali Mohamed al-Megrahi
          and Lamen Khalifa Fhimah. Their trial
          will begin at Camp Zeist on May 3.

          O'Neill's admissions back up long held
          suspicions that Palestinian terrorists
          operating in Germany were behind the
          bombing. The extremists, it is claimed,
          penetrated the US drugs operation
          and swapped a bag containing drugs
          on the flight bound for America for a
          bag carrying Semtex.

          On the eve of the Lockerbie trial,
          O'Neill invited the Sunday Herald
          yesterday to his Frankfurt home
          because he wanted to explain how he
          has been tormented for the last 12
          years by the fear that he could have
          unwittingly placed the explosives on
          board the aircraft.

          O'Neill was told for the first time
          yesterday by the Sunday Herald that he
          had failed four key questions during
          a lie detector test investigating his
          role in the Lockerbie bombing. The
          result of the test pointed towards
          O'Neill being the man who ordered that
          the bomb be placed on the plane.

          O'Neill insisted that he did not lie in
          the polygraph but he did admit that he
          knew the Drug Enforcement Agency -
          an arm of US intelligence - was using
          Frankfurt as a route to smuggle heroin
          into America as part of a secret plan
          to finance the freeing of US hostages
          in Beirut.

          O'Neill's polygraph showed that he
          lied when he said he did not know who
          ordered the switching of the cases
          and when he said he did not order the
          switching of the suitcases himself.
          O'Neill also allegedly lied in the test
          when he said he did not see the cases
          being switched and when he said he
          did not know what was in the switched
          suitcases.

          O'Neill was unaware that he had failed
          these four key questions in the
          polygraph test, the results of which
          were leaked to the Sunday Herald
          from sources close to the Lockerbie
          investigation in America.

          "I do recall about a year before the
          bombing that two suitcases filled with
          drugs, belonging to two women were
          ordered to go on board a Pan Am
          flight without being interfered with -
          opened or X-rayed. That was on the
          orders of US agents - either the DEA
          or the CIA. I can't remember which,"
          said O'Neill.

          "I could have unwittingly been part of
          the this conspiracy. Security at
          Frankfurt airport was incredibly slack.
          It is entirely possible that a bag of
          drugs was switched for a bag
          containing Semtex. I often think to
          myself, 'my God, I could have picked
          up that bag and put it on board flight
          103.' It terrifies me.

          "What I do think I remember about
          that night was that it was very hectic
          and I think some baggage loaders just
          picked cases from one aircraft, which
          was not a Pan Am plane, and left it at
          the side of Pan Am 103 so that it
          could be loaded on board. Maybe
          there is a chance that one of these
          was unchecked and unscreened. This
          could have been from any flight and
          from anywhere.

          "I did not order the cases to be
          switched. I did not see who switched
          the cases. I did not know what was in
          the case. I was asked if I wanted to
          take a lie detector test and I said,
          'OK' as I had nothing to hide."

          He added: "I can't accept that Libya is
          responsible for this, you know. There
          has to be another reason behind this -
          quite possibly the activities of
          American intelligence agencies may
          be involved. Remember if you wanted
          to bring something - drugs or a bomb
          - into the airport it could be done.
          There was really no security. If
          anyone had a security badge, like I
          did, they could just walk through with
          a bomb, put a baggage tag on it and
          put it on a plane. And that would be
          it - boom."

http://www.sundayherald.com/news/newsi.hts?section=News&story_id=8212

ARTICLES ON LESTER COLEMAN:
http://www.copi.com/articles/lockerbie.html
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5260/coleman.html
http://wpni.com/wp-srv/inatl/longterm/panam103/stories/arrest110696.htm
See March 20 show, starting around the last third of the show:
http://broadcast.com/shows/endoftheline/00archives.html

      If the axiom "power corrupts" is a reliable axiom,
     then the Official Story must be suspect on its face.
GODDARD'S JOURNAL: http://www.erols.com/igoddard/journal.htm
Asking the "wrong questions," challenging the official story

***********************************
Lloyd Miller, Research Director for A-albionic Research (POB 20273,
Ferndale, MI 48220), a ruling class/conspiracy research resource for the
entire political-ideological spectrum.  On-Line Journal, book sales,
rare/out-of-print searches, New Paradigms Discussion List, Weekly Up-date
Lists & E-text Archive of research, intelligence, catalogs, & resources.
 To Discuss Ideas:
  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://msen.com/~lloyd/
  For Ordering Info & Free Catalog:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://a-albionic.com/formaddress.html
  For Discussion List:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   text in body:  subscribe prj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 **FREE RARE BOOK SEARCH: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> **
   Explore Our Archive:  <http://a-albionic.com/a-albionic.html>
Every Diet Has Failed!  What Can I do?
Click Below to "Ask Dr. Kathleen"!
http://www.radiantdiet.com/cgi-bin/slim/deliver.cgi?ask-1364