-Caveat Lector-

Think they ought to find out a little bit more about a book and a tape -
the book which was written about Oklahoma before the fact, and the tape
that was made about Littleton before the fact - both involved people
writing and/or taping same who had federal connections.

There was a master plan for this stuff okay; but why did the FBI and
BATF and a Judge stay home that day and leave the babies in the nursery?

Who warned FBI and BATF - and what connection did the Judge have to
same?

Does McVeigh believe the truth will set him free nor or save his life?

Keeping in mind we have KGB - the enemy with our FBI - now here is a
book I would love to write - you call that an FBI in Oklahoma and is
this what the BATF is all about?

Way back in 1984 Gordon Novel told me the BATF was the most dangerous
angency in the world.....last time I spoke to him, he said it was now
the FBI the most dangerous agency in the world.

Japanese sharpshooters killing dogs and oh my goodness you would think
they were your local dog catchers - but no, they used this little kids
dogs to draw him out and shot and killed both?

Nice people we have in government today......and the KGB sitting in the
FBI for 16 years?

Saba